Inside Russell Wilson's "close knit" and "exclusive" inner circle

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
That didn't prove anything you said breh.

His great grandfather is Richard Elam Manning who's grandfather was John Manning.

Archibald Elisha Manning Sr. is the son of Richard Elam Manning. SR had a son, Archibald Elisha the 2nd who died but before he did he fathered Archibald Manning the 3rd. :smugbiden: That's Peyton's legacy.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ:You guys are a bunch of a$$holes. He is basically advertising himself here as the "nonthreatening negro", "look I am very comfortable with white folk" so the big companies with usually a cac head will want him for endorsement purposes. He just trying to get his money up. :manny:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Crazy because his black family comes from a back ground of black excellence. Shame you would think they would send him to a more diverse school.

Can u argue with the results? Seems like hes done good enough in life so far :yeshrug:. As long as he aint actively or sublimminally shytting on the black community hes cool in my book. I dont expect every black entertainer to be on some revolutionary shyt. Especially if they grew up rich

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
:skip: that did prove nothin

:umad: russell wilson family own slaves also

Archie's wiki page. He is from Drew, Mississippi, in Sunflower County. This county, which is home to the Parchman Penitentiary, is known for being one of the most racist places in Mississippi.

Drew, Mississippi is notorious for the lynching of Joe Pullen, a black man lynched in 1923.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pullen

The heroic Joe Pullen was able to kill numerous white men who were part of the lynch mob. Among those was an Archie L. Manning, who no doubt is related to

:skip: so now Russell Wilson's family owned slaves? :dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
are we this bored and need games that we gotta over analyze this man friendships?
Eeyore_from_Winnie_the_Pooh_by_havocki.png