:dwillhuh:

I was expecting something like

200596671_640.jpg

Edit: did anyone ever figure out why hes wearing batting gloves? :wtf:

Because it's Drake and he's a clown :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
that click the type to say shyt like "wholly mole" "golly gee" "geezy weezy" "easy peasy" "fukking A" and wear dirty ass john deer hats although they never drove a tractor with dirty ass 7yr old white addidas, and just use the soap and no rag/loofa to shower,

bet they have discussions about what brand of mayo is best

:wow:

Drew Brees got some nikkas in his click tho:wow:

Drew from Texas though. F*ck all that though, let's talk about yo' avi my nikka :noah:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's funny...Him and RG3 both have white wives and hang around mostly White guys.

Meanwhile you have Kap who is actually mixed, adopted into and raised by a White family but Is apart of a black fraternity ( Kappa Alph Psi) Wifed up a Black woman in college, and hangs with mostly black people.

Not judging but thats interesting.

I think getting rejected by the white side of your family makes it more real for you. Didn't his moms not talk to him until after college or some sh*t like that?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I have a question for you Coli brehs.....

If you had the money to send your kids to a affluent school and raise them in an affluent environment would you?

We all know that the top private and and even public schools in the country are mostly filled with white kids, how do you get the best for your child while also keeping them diverse?

THis is just a question, i'm not judging anything either way.

Don't pay them no mind. Most of these Coli nikkaz with $10K in their account would leave the hood and never look back on some "I'll turn into salt if I look back" type steez :heh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
My high school is my avatar; to this day my four years there was one of the best experiences of my life; some of my friends to this day are Asian, Jewish, Italian, Indian, you name it. We all kicked it during those four years, and I think it helped shape how I get down; I'm very inclusive and prone to kicking it with everyone, provided that you cool. I wouldn't have fared as well, I don't think, had I gone to either one of those elitist private schools where I would have been one of a handful of blacks, or one of the neighborhood "zoned" schools, where I would be limited in who I was dealing with.
High school years :blessed: