Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
a lot of people leave their guns in the car or the ones at home are not in a safe. these guns get stolen and end up changing hands multiple times in the street. not much you can do about that.
It's all about volume. In a country with 400 million guns, there is massive spillover. Literally millions of guns that got lost, stolen, pawned off for cheap in an emergency, etc. No one cares about having lost money on a million or two guns if they profited off of a hundred million or more.

Three primary root issues driving gang shootings:

1. volume of guns accessible
2. American mindset of solving problems with violence
3. social issues that lead to such a lifestyle being considered the best option available

When it comes down to it there are just too many guns in circulation. Read a while ago that there are more guns in the US than there are people. So many that nikkas basically use them like chains or something to show off.

With that many guns floating around it's basically inevitable that a lot of kids, mentally ill people, etc. are going to end up with them. Doesn't help that a lot of Americans are obsessed with guns anyway.:francis:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I was watching the news the other day and these 3 kids all under 16 got arrested for robbing a white lady and the news crew went to 2 of 3 kids homes and it was the same excuse from the mothers “ I tried my best , but I didn’t have any help” :francis:

I’m sitting back like , u the same mothers that had no problem laying down with a bummy non responsible Tyrone and Willy u should have demanded more from that nikka

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Chicago is a lost cause, that city has been hyper violent for the past 40 years.10’s of thousands of black lives ended due to gun violence in that city alone.

You think Chicago just got hyper violent in the 80s?

No, that’s when they started blaming ADOS for the violence in the city like the city wasn’t founded on it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

b3aab241-f3a8-4bd2-b5dc-e674373ec351_text.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Stop it, is this how white or asian kids are dressing or going to play hockeynor whatever? The parents and community failed.

No, The US failed as a government and as people.

White and Asians don’t carry guns to basketball no, but white and Asian kids go do Columbine/Virginia Tech.

Fun’s are inherently a US problem.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Stop it, is this how white or asian kids are dressing or going to play hockeynor whatever? The parents and community failed.

Naw nikka the system failed them and our communities.

Them kid's didn't have a chance even before they were born and it will always continue to be that way until the system changes which will never happen because the system profits off of them.

It's simple as that