Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Maybe if the government built something like a recreational center with a basketball court these kids would stay away from the streets.

:troll:
Man that shyt is legit :mindblown: and I'm very pro gun, I'd be uncomfortable as fukk in that bytch man he'll naw.

I don't trust my luck in life that much, I'd be the nikka that had nothing to do with the confrontation but got dropped by a stray after 2 nikkas started bussing at each other, which resulted in 12 different guns being fired :dead:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand how guns like that get in these kids possession. Because a loss of money is happening SOMEWHERE. Retail for a lot of these guns be 500 to 1000+ and I know damn well they or whoever they got them from ain't paying that. Somebody losing money and it blows my mind that they haven't put a stop to it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yet they glorify the Capone years which were murderous too

:mjpls:
Quincy jones describing seeing bodies on the streets often in the 30’s really put it into perspective to me. Its been over a century of crippling violence :francis:

No cap, these mfs are worse than any candy man could ever be.