Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:gucci: this nikka....

That isn't true. You have to jump through a lot of hoops, but a civilian can get one. I remember watching a video of a white civilian, who used to be in the American military, who owns a pistol in Japan.

Stop getting your info from cartoons breh.:mjlol:
I learned all my investigative skills from Blues Clues

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well there is a lot of meddling in our communities by outside forces, for example the mysterious caches of guns being left for kids to pick up. However, the adults need to do a better job of safeguarding the community inside and out.

Stop it… The guns aren’t the issue but about the mentality of these kids. If guns werent avaliable they would found other weapons such as knives. The parents have just failed.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
A failure of parenting and complete breakdown of the community. I heard those guns mysteriously show up in trainyards. This is what white supremacy looks like. No one stood up to make the community safe for these kids, or even themselves. Can't be expecting change to start from the kids.
And here we go with the finger pointing shyt…no accountability for our community’s issues, like usual

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PDKe.gif

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Once again product of my Generation X parents … the women of the 90s who coined “ I DONT NEED A MAN and the men who said “ u can raised the kid on your own “

but we will continue to blame the government when these 13,14,15 year olds parents are the ones who’s not raising their kids

for my fellow hard working blacks run far away from these loss souls and raised your kids right