Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Maybe if the government built something like a recreational center with a basketball court these kids would stay away from the streets.

:troll:
According to gang members like kyro that didn't work because they bring the gang shyt to the basketball court.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How has the parents fail when they don't have the education or resources to provide?

I'm not making excuses

What type of decent paying jobs can the parents get when they're on welfare, food stamps and a 3rd grade reading level?

How can the kid's learn when all they know is dire circumstances?

How can the kid's get ahead when the government is putting guns on the Southside of Chicago so black kid's can kill each other?

Even if they go to prison, how can they win when they're put on probation and the second they mess up and back in the penitentiary?

How can they win if the USA have privately owned jails and prisons that are being given money from the government to keep them filled with black kid's?

Bro everything I just mentioned above I've literally been thru. It took me alot to get in the (ok) position I'm in.

That wasn't the case for most of my friends and family. I'm not making excuses because at the end of the day they are the one's that pull the trigger but the government has a lot to do with this shyt.

Ps: I have family on the south side of Chicago that I will never see or talk to again do to them being stuck their.

Values are free which you can teach your children even when you are living on welfare and food stamps. Again, the government isn't responsible of your child choosing to pick up a gun and then use it to kill other black people. That's the failure of the parents.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Values are free which you can teach your children even when you are living on welfare and food stamps. Again, the government isn't responsible of your child choosing to pick up a gun and then use it to kill other black people. That's the failure of the parents.

Yes they are. They the one's that put drugs, alcohol and guns in the community.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol threads like this always gives me insight into the opinions of posters who didn't come from a hood environment, because if you would've told me this was Brownsville in the 90's I would have believed it.

Young boys playing with Pokemon cards, packing pistols, and pushing packs...at the same damn time.....that was my reality

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Lol threads like this always gives me insight into the opinions of posters who didn't come from a hood environment, because if you would've told me this was Brownsville in the 90's I would have believed it.

Yeah me too.

I'm from the hood but I will never be able to explain to these suburban black men

No disrespect

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Why are they wearing big coats in gym class anyway? We weren't even allowed to wear hoodies in our schools.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I still don't understand how guns like that get in these kids possession. Because a loss of money is happening SOMEWHERE. Retail for a lot of these guns be 500 to 1000+ and I know damn well they or whoever they got them from ain't paying that. Somebody losing money and it blows my mind that they haven't put a stop to it.

Guns that are used for illegal purposes are sold at a loss.