Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still don't understand how guns like that get in these kids possession. Because a loss of money is happening SOMEWHERE. Retail for a lot of these guns be 500 to 1000+ and I know damn well they or whoever they got them from ain't paying that. Somebody losing money and it blows my mind that they haven't put a stop to it.
How kids got all of these guns is beyond me

It's all about volume. In a country with 400 million guns, there is massive spillover. Literally millions of guns that got lost, stolen, pawned off for cheap in an emergency, etc. No one cares about having lost money on a million or two guns if they profited off of a hundred million or more.

Three primary root issues driving gang shootings:

1. volume of guns accessible
2. American mindset of solving problems with violence
3. social issues that lead to such a lifestyle being considered the best option available

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any articles or literature on how they end up with these guns? What's further upstream?

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
A failure of parenting and complete breakdown of the community. I heard those guns mysteriously show up in trainyards. This is what white supremacy looks like. No one stood up to make the community safe for these kids, or even themselves. Can't be expecting change to start from the kids.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A failure of parenting and complete breakdown of the community. I heard those guns mysteriously show up in trainyards. This is what white supremacy looks like. No one stood up to make the community safe for these kids, or even themselves. Can't be expecting change to start from the kids.

i agrer except the part about white supramacy.., this is a failure of black community, failed parents. White or asian, even african kids in america aren’t doing this.

Similar shyt is also present in uk and france with black kids starting out in crime. Just sad overall. I will never raise my children in the west but in Africa.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
i agrer except the part about white supramacy.., this is a failure of black community, failed parents. White or asian, even african kids in america aren’t doing this.

Similar shyt is also present in uk and france with black kids starting out in crime. Just sad overall. I will never raise my children in the west but in Africa.

Well there is a lot of meddling in our communities by outside forces, for example the mysterious caches of guns being left for kids to pick up. However, the adults need to do a better job of safeguarding the community inside and out.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
In Japan only police officers are allowed to carry firearms (According to Deathnote anime)

Self inflicted wounds are what Americans cry about most

:gucci: this nikka....

That isn't true. You have to jump through a lot of hoops, but a civilian can get one. I remember watching a video of a white civilian, who used to be in the American military, who owns a firearm in Japan.

Stop getting your info from cartoons breh.:mjlol: