Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This forum must be full of white people because I can’t believe a bunch of black dudes saw a video of children with multiple illegal guns and said “that’s an individual problem.” They have bags of guns like they’re Pokémon cards and you don’t see this is a systematic problem? You don’t see these weapons are literally being pumped into cities?

Daps
i agrer except the part about white supramacy.., this is a failure of black community, failed parents. White or asian, even african kids in america aren’t doing this.

Similar shyt is also present in uk and france with black kids starting out in crime. Just sad overall. I will never raise my children in the west but in Africa.
Where are the black kids in the UK and France “starting out in crime” from?

:jbhmm:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just depressing.

silver lining. At least there arent mass shooting in these schools like with white people.

but its sad on all fronts.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I was watching the news the other day and these 3 kids all under 16 got arrested for robbing a white lady and the news crew went to 2 of 3 kids homes and it was the same excuse from the mothers “ I tried my best , but I didn’t have any help” :francis:

I’m sitting back like , u the same mothers that had no problem laying down with a bummy non responsible Tyrone and Willy u should have demanded more from that nikka
Why didn’t Tyrone abs Willy step up without being told? Also whenever I hear the name Willy I always imagine a bum ass nikka. Good one.

:russ:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm not a Chicago native. I moved here 6 years ago. I'm originally from Philly who's equally wild. I agree, there's too many guns and too much access to them, I could get a gun in Philly back in the day for $250, you just needed to know who to ask. I wasn't even in the streets.

For awhile, I thought black people moving to the suburbs in mass would help it because we wouldn't be as bunched together, but I know some of Philly's suburbs are wild (Pottstown, Chester, Allentown) and I'm learning Chicago's suburbs are equally bad.

The shame of it all is, the situation is so bad, to fix it, there's just gonna be a lost generation. You can't psychologize it away. You just get old or die. Hopefully the younger generation is brought up right in the right circumstances.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, The US failed as a government and as people.

White and Asians don’t carry guns to basketball no, but white and Asian kids go do Columbine/Virginia Tech.

Fun’s are inherently a US problem.

Stop excusing bad behaviour.....There are more black teens living that criminal lifestyle, terrorising innocent black people than there are white kids and asian commiting mass shootings etc. Take responsibility for your children, if they become a menace to their society, its your fault as a parent. What does the government have to do about your child going around and terrorising other innocent black people? Nothing.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Naw nikka the system failed them and our communities.

Them kid's didn't have a chance even before they were born and it will always continue to be that way until the system changes which will never happen because the system profits off of them.

It's simple as that

Stop excusing the behaviour of these terrorist... What does the government have to do with parents raising low life children who go around terrorising innocent black people? Nothing. The parents failed.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Stop excusing the behaviour of these terrorist... What does the government have to do with parents raising low life children who go around terrorising innocent black people? Nothing. The parents failed.

How has the parents fail when they don't have the education or resources to provide?

I'm not making excuses

What type of decent paying jobs can the parents get when they're on welfare, food stamps and a 3rd grade reading level?

How can the kid's learn when all they know is dire circumstances?

How can the kid's get ahead when the government is putting guns on the Southside of Chicago so black kid's can kill each other?

Even if they go to prison, how can they win when they're put on probation and the second they mess up and back in the penitentiary?

How can they win if the USA have privately owned jails and prisons that are being given money from the government to keep them filled with black kid's?

Bro everything I just mentioned above I've literally been thru. It took me alot to get in the (ok) position I'm in.

That wasn't the case for most of my friends and family. I'm not making excuses because at the end of the day they are the one's that pull the trigger but the government has a lot to do with this shyt.

Ps: I have family on the south side of Chicago that I will never see or talk to again do to them being stuck their.