Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e

explain how it is.:leostare:

what we supposed to just take your word for it?:mjtf:
Because it is. Because all more money going into those communities will lead to is more guns, drugs and bodies. If a kid has access to a gun, fist he gonna wanna shot it, then he gonna wanna shoot something. Thats just curiousity. But then the mindset of these kids are totally fuccked up about what it means to be black, especially a black man.. Mindset of the adults too. Yeah, kids can get guns off teh streets but they can get them at home as well, because the parents of scared of the bad guys, when the bad guys live with them knowingly/unknowingly. Also it's slight possibilty some of those guns aren't "real" . Kids be out here doing dirt with BB/Pellet guns too, some end up dead when tehy run across a real nikka.

You think its a coincedence that the hood git all this money 2 years ago and violence and gun sales skyrocketed? But the coli cheered all the new black gun owners.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Chicago is a lost cause, that city has been hyper violent for the past 40 years.10’s of thousands of black lives ended due to gun violence in that city alone.

It's crazy how you nikkas forget about who originated crime in Chicago, espically in the South Side.

Nikkas forgot about the Chicago Outfit and other White crime mobsters and gangsters.

John Dillinger:
high

180px-John_Dillinger_mug_shot.jpg

Baby Face Nelson:
Baby_Face_Nelson_1931_mug_shot.jpg

Al Capone
220px-Al_Capone_in_1930.jpg

Big Jim Colosimo:
220px-James_%22Big_Jim%22_Colosimo.jpg

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
We’re supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard than devils.

:russ:Nikka compaired to these White crime mobsters and gangsters, we are at a higher standard. The Chicago Outfit is still around, still killing people (you do not hear about), committing crime and etc. They have a lock on the govt, police dept and etc lol.

These White Crime mobsters/gangsters/ have been killing and committing crime since they hopped off that boat with a bowl of spaghetti and a super mario mustache:mjlol:.

The fukk you talking about, hold our self to a higher standard lol

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The fukk you talking about, hold our self to a higher standard lol
Stay in denial and bu bu bu but white people… What does that have to do with the fact that 10’s of thousands of young black people have lost their lives in one city with no signs of slowing down? These KIDS are at a fukking basketball court with high capacity weapons. It’s disgusting, show me another group of people moving around like that in a first world country.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yall need to look up the special press conferences for each atf and fbi for every major indictment.

Then back track. And come back

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Stay in denial and bu bu bu but white people… What does that have to do with the fact that 10’s of thousands of young black people have lost their lives in one city with no signs of slowing down? These KIDS are at a fukking basketball court with high capacity weapons. It’s disgusting, show me another group of people moving around like that in a first world country.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not defending the shyt but shorties always been on some grown ass shyt at the crib. Half these nikkas really be having whole double lives at like 12-13. Once you start kicking it with the guys more at that age it’s a fukking wrap. nikka was skipping school to sell heroin and shyt. shyt rough as hell g. Don’t let it be a kid that ain’t got no oversight at all. It’s really a wrap. nikkas forget, you got whole gangs mobbing on the city bus and shyt before and after school. Simply put, kids be scared of that shyt. These shorties be bad as fukk lol. You either gonna end up going one way with them or the other way staying out of that shyt.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, there are 2 rappers from my city, that's from the same hood (Maxo Kream and Tobe Nwigwe), both from Nigerian households, but one was heavy in the street and the other was not. You gotta stop the not-so-subtle talking down on ADOS on this site. Damn near every one of your posts are sprinkled with it.

Stop it.... Annecdotal evidence is a low form of enhancing your argument... And screw you for calling me anti-ados. People like you enjoy this chaos and excuse it every moment. These teens are already like this, and probably demons who plan murder of other black people. I will not let you accuse me of being anti-black while this are the children produced by some black parents, children who will go on to murder other black people and we can all see it.

More and more children of West African immigrants in the Bronx are joining gangs.

One of the most popular local drill rappers is an African kid named Yus Gz.

Not in large numbers, but ofcourse you will find some. If things starts to change then that will be sad.

No, you stop it. The easy access to machine guns are a big part of the issue, especially in the hands of kids. Let's give them nukes as well, because it's not the nuke, it's the mentality of the kids.

The mentality is born out of failure of the parents...

you should ask yourself what conditions birthed the circumstance where they feel a need for one just to even the playing field.

these kids live in urban warzones...keep that in mind.

there needs to be gov't intervention to stimulate the economy in those areas so the streets are an unpalatable alternative to these youths you bytch ass lame.

Parents failed them...

Shut the fukk up you c00n.

Do everything but blame the white man. I see why they let you agents in. Neg on sight p*ssy.

Call me a c00n for not wanting these terrorist to terrorise innocent black people... Okay...

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop it.... Annecdotal evidence is a low form of enhancing your argument... And screw you for calling me anti-ados. People like you enjoy this chaos and excuse it every moment. These teens are already like this, and probably demons who plan murder of other black people. I will not let you accuse me of being anti-black while this are the children produced by some black parents, children who will go on to murder other black people and we can all see it.

Not in large numbers, but ofcourse you will find some. If things starts to change then that will be sad.

The mentality is born out of failure of the parents...

Parents failed them...

Call me a c00n for not wanting these terrorist to terrorise innocent black people... Okay...

I don't have an issue with you calling them terrorists because they are, but you always gotta throw in shyt like, "an African child in America would not do this" and I provided a factual rebuttal.

This is why you were bushed before. Help me help you breh.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Man that shyt is legit :mindblown: and I'm very pro gun, I'd be uncomfortable as fukk in that bytch man he'll naw.

I don't trust my luck in life that much, I'd be the nikka that had nothing to do with the confrontation but got dropped by a stray after 2 nikkas started bussing at each other, which resulted in 12 different guns being fired :dead:

damn how does being shot feel like did it hurt? Real talk no joke it’s a serious question.