Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Parents are responsible for bringing the kids into the world. It is their responsibility to take care of them. That much is true. So you are right. But what about the opportunities for the parents before they had kids. What about the parents parents. There is a cyclical nature to this. Their are circumstances that not even they can control.

Some people make it out and others do not. Why is that so. It is more than just intrinsic motivation at play.

Teaching values is free.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No, people like you are anti ADOS. People like you excuse these terrorist killing innocent ADOS people. Scr*w you really... For you calling me anti ADOS is calling me anti-black, while you are here excusing genocide of black people due to failed parenthood.
Nah you're anti ADOS
Thugs are in every country
Yet you come on here and say, "My ppl don't do that."

Now if I said, shut your ass up, because we make commercials about donating to nikkas like you with flies over their head and their abdomen showing you'd be offended, and I WON'T say that because I know it's offensive and ignorant

Learn better, know better, and do better

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're anti ADOS
Thugs are in every country
Yet you come on here and say, "My ppl don't do that."

Now if I said, shut your ass up, because we make commercials about donating to nikkas like you with flies over their head and their abdomen showing you'd be offended, and I WON'T say that because I know it's offensive and ignorant

Learn better, know better, and do better

People like you hate the truth.... African youth in U.S aren't going to play basketball with guns, knives etc... Though you can find it in U.K or France which I clearly said and you would be able to comprehend if you had the reading comprehension above a 5 year old. Keep on excusing black genocide you c00n.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People like you hate the truth.... African youth in U.S aren't going to play basketball with guns, knives etc... Though you can find it in U.K or France which I clearly said and you would be able to comprehend if you had the reading comprehension above a 5 year old. Keep on excusing black genocide you c00n.
You aint even from here
You can't even define a c00n

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mzee Tchalla

I can’t quote ur post cause of the site’s issues. But I hear what your saying, and I’m not going to go back and forth arguing cause to me, all black folks are one.

With that said you must not be well traveled cause throughout the US of A, there are numerous 1st generation African kids involved in street shyt... I will also go on to say, I find it interesting as kids of immigrant get further removed from being 1st generation, depending on the environment their in, American values tend to surpass those of their native land. In all, crime will always be there, and as a community as a whole, we need to do better.

all this ados verse immigrant shyt is pointless... I mean on the smallest scale, we have black nations, run by black faces, and not one of them is a superpower... not even speaking on the Caribbean, how many resources does the continent of Africa have, and how much of those resources are controlled by black hands.... the argument is stupid

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
How has the parents fail when they don't have the education or resources to provide?

I'm not making excuses

What type of decent paying jobs can the parents get when they're on welfare, food stamps and a 3rd grade reading level?

How can the kid's learn when all they know is dire circumstances?

How can the kid's get ahead when the government is putting guns on the Southside of Chicago so black kid's can kill each other?

Even if they go to prison, how can they win when they're put on probation and the second they mess up and back in the penitentiary?

How can they win if the USA have privately owned jails and prisons that are being given money from the government to keep them filled with black kid's?

Bro everything I just mentioned above I've literally been thru. It took me alot to get in the (ok) position I'm in.

That wasn't the case for most of my friends and family. I'm not making excuses because at the end of the day they are the one's that pull the trigger but the government has a lot to do with this shyt.

Ps: I have family on the south side of Chicago that I will never see or talk to again do to them being stuck their.
How is the government going to give someone the will to want better?
or to want to skill up to actually get a job?

I grew up in Chicago.

A lot of the guns are stolen...
...or somewhere down the line a person with a retail hookup gets them.
but its no government conspiracy.

Only 8% of the prisoners are in private prisons
Private Prisons in the United States (2021)

These are complex issues.

We have got to stop wanting to blame outside forces...
...it does nothing...
...helps nothing.

It only makes us feel better about the reality

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yes they are. They the one's that put drugs, alcohol and guns in the community.
White people are directly responsible for lots of black folks not being able to swim, they city planned for it,but dumb ass c00ns and agents can’t seem to grasp they would plant guns and economically fukk up black areas with the sole purpose of creating things like this in the vid:francis:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’d make sure to miss all my shots if I was playing against them…I’d call foul on myself and eject myself for being a bytch ass