Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Soldiers are a part of the government, and were in a position to get access to guns that they otherwise wouldn't have had.

No,they weren't. They were just straw purchasers and buying cheaper down south and selling them in Chicago. Same shyt nikkas from here do and sell in Chicago or why they come here

Gov ain't dropping off no crates of guns around Chicago, knock that silly shyt off

Zime

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: this nikka....

That isn't true. You have to jump through a lot of hoops, but a civilian can get one. I remember watching a video of a white civilian, who used to be in the American military, who owns a firearm in Japan.

Stop getting your info from cartoons breh.:mjlol:
Even if the options are there, and you gotta get through hoops, why would you still want a firearm in Japan?
:dwillhuh:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I blame the parents.
Parents are responsible for bringing the kids into the world. It is their responsibility to take care of them. That much is true. So you are right. But what about the opportunities for the parents before they had kids. What about the parents parents. There is a cyclical nature to this. Their are circumstances that not even they can control.

Some people make it out and others do not. Why is that so. It is more than just intrinsic motivation at play.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Stop it.... Annecdotal evidence is a low form of enhancing your argument... And screw you for calling me anti-ados. People like you enjoy this chaos and excuse it every moment. These teens are already like this, and probably demons who plan murder of other black people. I will not let you accuse me of being anti-black while this are the children produced by some black parents, children who will go on to murder other black people and we can all see it.

Not in large numbers, but ofcourse you will find some. If things starts to change then that will be sad.

The mentality is born out of failure of the parents...

Parents failed them...

Call me a c00n for not wanting these terrorist to terrorise innocent black people... Okay...
Worry about the thugs in your home country and stfu

You are anti ADOS

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Parents are responsible for bringing the kids into the world. It is their responsibility to take care of them. That much is true. So you are right. But what about the opportunities for the parents before they had kids. What about the parents parents. There is a cyclical nature to this. Their are circumstances that not even they can control.

Some people make it out and others do not. Why is that so. It is more than just intrinsic motivation at play.
Honestly most of their parents probably ain't shyt

But you get aint shyt parents when ppl log out the system, because minimum wage jobs become the norm

When most people own their own home and have a good job that they take pride in you probably cut down on SOME of this

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Worry about the thugs in your home country and stfu

You are anti ADOS

No, people like you are anti ADOS. People like you excuse these terrorist killing innocent ADOS people. Scr*w you really... For you calling me anti ADOS is calling me anti-black, while you are here excusing genocide of black people due to failed parenthood.