Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I’m pretty sure that video was recorded in Atlanta and not Chicago. It was going around fb here for the past two weeks

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you don't like the true? Its true, african immigrants in U.S aren't engaging in these behavior for most parts... Thats the reality whether you wan't to believe it or not... In U.K, France and Belgium is another thing though which i clearly wrote, so stop with the fake outrage and being so sensitive to truth.

I was banned because i talked the truth, and nothing else. I quoted official stats that says 80% of ADOS women are overweight and got banned.... Before that I had put my opinion that grown men shouldn't wear jordans and got banned. You are just sensetive like many people here.

Calling out bullshyt isn't sensitivity breh. Words matter. Not only did you NOT say most, even by now saying most you imply that most ADOS are on this criminal/terroristic wave which is also untrue. You having a fetish for aggravating people does not make me sensitive for seeing through the veil and correcting you.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Calling out bullshyt isn't sensitivity breh. Words matter. Not only did you NOT say most, even by now saying most you imply that most ADOS are on this criminal/terroristic wave which is also untrue. You having a fetish for aggravating people does not make me sensitive for seeing through the veil and correcting you.

Strawman fallacies which I wont engage in... And there was nothing incorrect with what I said.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
shyt like this pisses me off, because you just Know these low lives of kids will end up terrorising innocent black civilians. Their mothers and fathers should be put to sleep for creating suchs low lives for their community. The c00ns will call me s cac :pacspit:
They don't start off as "low lives." Gotta blame their environments. They're born into and learn this shyt. Can they be saved? Maybe... maybe not?

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
How has the parents fail when they don't have the education or resources to provide?

I'm not making excuses

What type of decent paying jobs can the parents get when they're on welfare, food stamps and a 3rd grade reading level?

How can the kid's learn when all they know is dire circumstances?

How can the kid's get ahead when the government is putting guns on the Southside of Chicago so black kid's can kill each other?

Even if they go to prison, how can they win when they're put on probation and the second they mess up and back in the penitentiary?

How can they win if the USA have privately owned jails and prisons that are being given money from the government to keep them filled with black kid's?

Bro everything I just mentioned above I've literally been thru. It took me alot to get in the (ok) position I'm in.

That wasn't the case for most of my friends and family. I'm not making excuses because at the end of the day they are the one's that pull the trigger but the government has a lot to do with this shyt.

Ps: I have family on the south side of Chicago that I will never see or talk to again do to them being stuck their.
This is absolutely right...

Everyone has agency and can make their own decisions. But the influences MUST be considered when analyzing the state of any community.

We know education, healthcare, access to jobs/meaningful employment lead, safe/walkable communities influence the growth of a person. A weed can grow through concrete but it takes a helluva lot to do it. Imagine if that weed had the stuff it needed to thrive? You'd have hella weeds.

And props on your journey breh. What made you change your life? Did you have any help?

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
As a South Side Chicago resident it's a sad situation what this city is turning into. Between the shooting, killing and robbing, the parents of these kids need to be fully accountable for their actions. I see these lil goons out at 2am wreaking havoc. Why would any parent allow their 12-17 year old out like that?

:francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m pretty sure that video was recorded in Atlanta and not Chicago. It was going around fb here for the past two weeks
It's chicago. The lightskinned dude in beginning is a rapper.