Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
shyt like this pisses me off, because you just Know these low lives of kids will end up terrorising innocent black civilians. Their mothers and fathers should be put to sleep for creating suchs low lives for their community. The c00ns will call me s cac :pacspit:
you should ask yourself what conditions birthed the circumstance where they feel a need for one just to even the playing field.

these kids live in urban warzones...keep that in mind.

there needs to be gov't intervention to stimulate the economy in those areas so the streets are an unpalatable alternative to these youths you bytch ass lame.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you should ask yourself what conditions birthed the circumstance where they feel a need for one just to even the playing field.

there needs to be gov't intervention to stimulate the economy in those areas so the streets are an unpalatable alternative to these youths you bytch ass lame.

These dudes are too fare gone.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
i agrer except the part about white supramacy.., this is a failure of black community, failed parents. White or asian, even african kids in america aren’t doing this.

Similar shyt is also present in uk and france with black kids starting out in crime. Just sad overall. I will never raise my children in the west but in Africa.
Shut the fukk up you c00n.

Do everything but blame the white man. I see why they let you agents in. Neg on sight p*ssy.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
These dudes are too fare gone.
some of them are for sure but don't let the bravado fool you a lot of them are screaming for a way out the life, they're just too entrenched in it to let go without a viable alternative, without feeling like they're abandoning their "brothers", without feeling like the moment they make a break for it their enemies aren't gonna catch them somewhere, unaware and leave them for the ambulance to pick up. they're human like you and me and they fear death like most people hence the guns cause no one wants to feel hopeless, defenseless, incapable of protecting their own life.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This forum must be full of white people because I can’t believe a bunch of black dudes saw a video of children with multiple illegal guns and said “that’s an individual problem.” They have bags of guns like they’re Pokémon cards and you don’t see this is a systematic problem? You don’t see these weapons are literally being pumped into cities?
They’re being stolen from peoples cars and stores and sold. These kids are gang members

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2017/11/GunFlow_Chi.jpg
This just happened. Those guns are being sold to gang leaders in Chicago and New York and then distributed to the young boys
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:russ:

nikkas in here talking like crates being dropped like its Rick Ross era.

North east get guns from Carolinas and gerogia.

Midwest get guns from Georgia too.

I95 was called the iron pipeline for a reason.

Feds been tracked all the guns.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is bullshyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps