Insane: These Chiraq kids armed heavier than an Ukrainian battalion just to hoop

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I was watching the news the other day and these 3 kids all under 16 got arrested for robbing a white lady and the news crew went to 2 of 3 kids homes and it was the same excuse from the mothers “ I tried my best , but I didn’t have any help” :francis:

I’m sitting back like , u the same mothers that had no problem laying down with a bummy non responsible Tyrone and Willy u should have demanded more from that nikka
Sometimes not even a good mother can protect a kid from the alluring street nikka culture :francis:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An armed society is a polite society.

All those strapped up youngins in that place, someone tell me one person that got in a fight, got shot that day at that location. :sas2:

An armed society is a polite society. It looked to me like everyone was on their best behavior.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
African and carribean descedent.... I didn't refute this. But african children in U.S don't behave like this, so I don't know what your point is...
More and more children of West African immigrants in the Bronx are joining gangs.

One of the most popular local drill rappers is an African kid named Yus Gz.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I was once a gun collector

It’s real easy to get guns if u go to gun shows and u have people selling guns in the parking lot for more than they can get inside the show

That's the loophole that the NRA has been protecting for years. It's the reason you see young brehittos in Mexico carrying choppers to put in work for cartels.

Would really like to know how you feel about that loophole since you used to be a gun collector.

Edit: Thoughts if they were to close that loophole**

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I still don't understand how guns like that get in these kids possession. Because a loss of money is happening SOMEWHERE. Retail for a lot of these guns be 500 to 1000+ and I know damn well they or whoever they got them from ain't paying that. Somebody losing money and it blows my mind that they haven't put a stop to it.
Alot of used guns being sold for cheap at gun shows etc. Then being resold higher to the hood

:yeshrug:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Stop it… The guns aren’t the issue but about the mentality of these kids. If guns werent avaliable they would found other weapons such as knives. The parents have just failed.

No, you stop it. The easy access to machine guns are a big part of the issue, especially in the hands of kids. Let's give them nukes as well, because it's not the nuke, it's the mentality of the kids.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
A failure of parenting and complete breakdown of the community. I heard those guns mysteriously show up in trainyards. This is what white supremacy looks like. No one stood up to make the community safe for these kids, or even themselves. Can't be expecting change to start from the kids.

And here we go with the finger pointing shyt…no accountability for our community’s issues, like usual

Bolded and increased the font size so you can see it this time. .

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
So far gone, cot damn:snoop:

if only we frontlined for some real shyt.

I admire the ready for war mentality but wrong targets, but then again, I'm just thinking of some pie in the sky scenario, them young nikkas still have to protect themselves and its a never ending cycle

Being from Memphis, I understand it, and lived through the fukkery ...hooping aint just hooping in the hood, never has been, never will be,

I aint got the answers..fukk

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
It's private companies that manufacture them :mjlol:

And? He never said the government manufactures weapons. You don't have to manufacture them to place them in the hands of rebels. You're posting and negging, and you don't even know what the fukk you're talking about.

"3 soldiers are accused in gun trafficking ring tied to Chicago gang members, feds say"

3 soldiers are accused in gun trafficking ring tied to Chicago gang members, feds say

Timber Sycamore was a classified weapons supply and training program run by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and supported by some Arab intelligence services, including Saudi intelligence. Launched in 2012 or 2013, it supplied money, weaponry and training to rebel forces fighting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian civil war.

Timber Sycamore - Wikipedia

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
And? He never said the government manufactures weapons. You don't have to manufacture them to place them in the hands of rebels. You're posting and negging, and you don't even know what the fukk you're talking about.

"3 soldiers are accused in gun trafficking ring tied to Chicago gang members, feds say"

3 soldiers are accused in gun trafficking ring tied to Chicago gang members, feds say

Timber Sycamore was a classified weapons supply and training program run by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and supported by some Arab intelligence services, including Saudi intelligence. Launched in 2012 or 2013, it supplied money, weaponry and training to rebel forces fighting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian civil war.

Timber Sycamore - Wikipedia
Guns remaining legal despite mass shooting after mass shooting has nothing to do with the government wanting inner city kids to kill each other.

It's because the right refuses to budge on the second amendment and there's no other way to change this situation.

Private companies are taking in money off this. Has not a god damn thing to do with the government.

Oh a article about soldiers who were profiting for themselves. Not the government. In fact the government put a stop to it. You dummies just love to say things you feel

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Guns remaining legal despite mass shooting after mass shooting has nothing to do with the government wanting inner city kids to kill each other.

It's because the right refuses to budge on the second amendment and there's no other way to change this situation.

Private companies are taking in money off this. Has not a god damn thing to do with the government.

Oh a article about soldiers who were profiting for themselves. Not the government. In fact the government put a stop to it. You dummies just love to say things you feel

You're bringing up the legality of guns (which is a function of the government) because you don't have an argument. No one was talking about that, and it is completely irrelevant. Yeah, private companies sell it to the government, and then the government arms rebels, like the poster you responded to said. Soldiers are a part of the government, and were in a position to get access to guns that they otherwise wouldn't have had. Whether someone put a stop to it or not doesn't change where it came from. The other poster said the guns came from the government, and that's where the fukk the guns came from, dummy.

Last edited: