#Inherently Files-#787 "Esau knows the rules by age 16"

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated

z6QlHit.gif

Why you are so obssesed with @LionofJudah stature? Didn't TMH raise David to defeat a much larger Goliath. Didn't the Lord compare the children of Israel in Numbers 13 as grasshoppers in comparison to the Canaanites? You are an edomite & your future is 1000 yrs of everlasting slavery. You may be Esau in the reincarnation. Then you will be put to death thus sayeth la biblia.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you are so obssesed with @LionofJudah stature? Didn't TMH raise David to defeat a much larger Goliath. Didn't the Lord compare the children of Israel in Numbers 13 as grasshoppers in comparison to the Canaanites? You are an edomite & your future is 1000 yrs of everlasting slavery. You may be Esau in the reincarnation. Then you will be put to death thus sayeth la biblia.

Considering Esau wasn't white and neither am I... coupled with the fact you not only willingly named yourself Sambow, but were the only friend in a confirmed racist whiteboy's profile (DMan414)... I can only think of one video that fits you.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Considering Esau wasn't white and neither am I... coupled with the fact you not only willingly named yourself Sambow, but were the only friend in a confirmed racist whiteboy's profile (DMan414)... I can only think of one video that fits you.

Ur right he wasn't white. He was red such as yourself. U god damned devil

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lol I see. By red, you mean Admoni correct?

Which was the same color King David was, since Admoni was used to describe him too (click).

Then again, I'm dealing with an idiot here.

Go play somewhere, I'm busy.
Red meaning David was lightskinned. For example my wife is lightskinned or what niccas in the world would call 'redbone'. Does that mean she is an edomite. No u damn devil. According to da Zondervan Bible Dictionary Scholars who are Edomites

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red meaning David was lightskinned. For example my wife is lightskinned or what niccas in the world would call 'redbone'. Does that mean she is an edomite. No u damn devil. According to da Zondervan Bible Dictionary Scholars who are Edomites

What's funny is these devils ALWAYS fall back on the word 'ruddy' to somehow mean red. The scriptures could easily have used the word 'red' in place of ruddy if that's what it meant, but obviously it didn't. The scriptures use the word ruddy in four different verses. Let's replace them with the word 'red' and see if it makes sense IN CONTEXT.

1 Samuel 16:12 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was RED (H132 'admoniy) , and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Red doesn't make sense in this verse if you're reading it in context. Jesse was reluctant to bring David before the Most High because he was RED? Obviously not...The word 'ruddy' is used because it describes that he was attractive and essentially meant he looked young and was not battle tested, and the rest of the verse proves this.

The color RED DOES NOT make sense in this verse.

1 Samuel 17:42 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and RED (H132 'admoniy), and of a fair countenance.

So the Philistine had contempt for David (disdain) because he was red? That makes no sense, and it wouldn't to someone who reads the scriptures IN CONTEXT. The same way people think pretty boys' can't fight, is the same reason Goliath disdained David. He underestimated David (as did everyone else), hence why the story of David and Goliath is so great.

Song of Solomon 5:10 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context
My beloved is white and RED (H122 'adom), the chiefest among ten thousand.

What was Solomon, a fukking candy cane? The verse is saying he was pure (white) and attractive (ruddy), hence the 'chiefest among ten thousand'. Nothing to do with skin color.

Lamentations 4:7 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more RED (H119 'adam) in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Red only works in this verse because it is compared to rubies, which is why the devil tried to make red=ruddy and vice versa to begin with. But again, context needs to be used. The Nazarites' 'polishing' is also compared to sapphires. They were using precious stones to describe a group of people. COLOR HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

And since the devil tries to play games, let's see what the Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon says about 'ruddy' on the Blue Letter Bible site.

ruddy.jpg

It says it describes YOUTHFUL BEAUTY, hence an attractiveness like I said. It has NOTHING to do with him being 'red' the way Esau is described. While we know why devils like @Czar would try to lie on the Bible, and he will inevitably lie on the breakdown above, it is what it is. Just because a word is ascribed to a certain definition in Strong's or any other concordance etc., it doesn't mean it's right. I've found other mistakes on different topics these devils have put up to muddle the truth. The devil tries to play with words like changing what biblical leprosy is into vitiligo to hide who he really is, but the TRUTH is not going to evade men of the Most High!

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
says it describes YOUTHFUL BEAUTY, hence an attractiveness like I said. It has NOTHING to do with him being 'red' the way Esau is described. While we know why devils like @Czar would try to lie on the Bible, and he will inevitably lie on the breakdown above, it is what it is. Just because a word is ascribed to a certain definition in Strong's or any other concordance etc., it doesn't mean it's right. I've found other mistakes on different topics these devils have put up to muddle the truth. The devil tries to play with words like changing what biblical leprosy is into vitiligo to hide who he really is, but the TRUTH is not going to evade men of the Most High!

Lemme show y'all how DUMB @LionofJudah really is.

Strong's Hebrew: 132. אַדְמוֹנִי (admoni) -- red, ruddy
admoni: red, ruddy
Original Word: אַדְמוֹנִי
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: admoni
Phonetic Spelling: (ad-mo-nee')
Short Definition: ruddy
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from the same as adom
Definition
red, ruddy

Now, his argument is "that's the definition given by the concordance". No kidding stupid. The concordance gives the root word along with it's meaning.

Take a look at Genesis 25:25 in Hebrew

B'resheet 25 Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex

כה ויצא הראשון אדמוני כלו כאדרת שער ויקראו שמו

(Notice the word אדמוני or Admoni?)
Now let's compare that with 1 Samuel 16:12 in Hebrew

Shmuel Aleph 16 Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex

ב וישלח ויביאהו והוא אדמוני עם יפה עינים וטוב ראי

(The SAME word אדמוני or Admoni)

Not only does the spelling not change, but neither does the pronunciation.
But dude is so dumb he probably thinks that's actually Yiddish like some of the more ignorant HIs :mjlol:

Ohhhh, but I'm not done yet.

Let's take a look at the Septuagint. Which was the OT the writers of the New Testament used.

1 Samuel 16:12 in the LXX

1 Samuel 16 (Blue Letter Bible: LXX - Greek Septuagint)

καὶ ἀπέστειλεν καὶ εἰσήγαγεν αὐτόν καὶ οὗτος πυρράκης μετὰ κάλλους ὀφθαλμῶν καὶ ἀγαθὸς ὁράσει κυρίῳ καὶ εἶπεν κύριος πρὸς Σαμουηλ ἀνάστα καὶ χρῖσον τὸν Δαυιδ ὅτι οὗτος ἀγαθός ἐστιν

(Notice the word πυρράκης or pyrrάkis?)

Genesis 25:25 in the LXX

Genesis 25 (Blue Letter Bible: LXX - Greek Septuagint)

ἐξῆλθεν δὲ ὁ υἱὸς ὁ πρωτότοκος πυρράκης ὅλος ὡσεὶ δορὰ δασύς ἐπωνόμασεν δὲ τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ Ησαυ

(πυρράκης or pyrrάkis again!)

Now let's look at the Vulgate. As y'all can see, I'm doing these in order of Translation (Original text-Greek-Latin)

1 Samuel 16:12 in the Vulgate

I Samuelis 16:12 VULGATE - misit ergo et adduxit eum erat autem - Bible Gateway

misit ergo et adduxit eum erat autem rufus et pulcher aspectu decoraque facie et ait Dominus surge ungue eum ipse est enim

(Notice the word rufus?)

Genesis 25:25 in the Vulgate

Genesis 25:25 VULGATE - qui primus egressus est rufus erat et - Bible Gateway

qui primus egressus est rufus erat et totus in morem pellis hispidus vocatumque est nomen eius Esau protinus alter egrediens plantam fratris tenebat manu et idcirco appellavit eum Iacob

( :mjlol:)

In fact, let's look at the Reina Valeria, which is one of the oldest Spanish translations and predates the KJV. The same bible translation GMS once called "the best in Spanish".

1 Samuel 16:12
1 Samuel 16 RVA - Y DIJO Jehová á Samuel: ¿Hasta - Bible Gateway

Envió pues por él, é introdújolo; el cual era rubio, de hermoso parecer y de bello aspecto. Entonces Jehová dijo: Levántate y úngelo, que éste es.

Genesis 25:25

Génesis 25:25 RVA - Y salió el primero rubio, y todo él - Bible Gateway

Y salió el primero rubio, y todo él velludo como una pelliza; y llamaron su nombre Esaú.

(Rubio with the assist! :russ:)

Now let's drive the point home by showing how DAVID HIMSELF couldn't tell the difference between the Hebrews and Edomites.

2 Samuel 2:13

2 Samuel 1:13 KJV - And David said unto the young man that - Bible Gateway
And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

Now WHY would David need to ask the Amalekite whence art thou or "what are you" if he woulda KNOWN from the jump just by looking at his skin color? That is, IF we use the dumb conspiracy theory created at 1 West.

And with that said...

mike-tyson-punch.gif

Go to sleep midget.