#Inherently Files-#787 "Esau knows the rules by age 16"

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's funny? Rudolph Windsor, the author of from Babylon to Timbuktu plainly states that Europeans came from Japheth. Although his scenario involves Japheth being black, but the lightest shade of the 3. With his descendants becoming progressively lighter and lighter after marrying one another and moving north into Europe, where there is substantially less sun.

And even THAT makes more sense that the Esau conspiracy theory you've bought into.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol two different nations doesn't mean TWO DIFFERENT "RACES" breh. Both the Egyptians and Cushytes were black, yet they were two different nations.
The Arameans and Elamites both came from Shem, yet both were two different nations.

Again, two different nations, two manner of people. The 'manner' of people cannot be forgotten. The Cushytes and the Egyptians are Black, but again, they came out of the same progenitor Ham, which goes to show, unless something 'unusual' happened, the white race should NOT be here today if we look at science on the most basic level.

What adds to my argument and takes away from yours are facts. Japheth's children are ALL linked to white nations..

For example, the Greeks came from Javan, who was Japheth's son. The proper name for Greece in the Old Testament in Javan.

They are linked to white nations currently, that doesn't mean the nation was originally white. I don't subscribe to the Book of Jasher, but I don't deny that there is some general truth in it such as Esau's descendant Eliphaz going into the Japhetic land of Chittim (Kittim) and ruling there. It also mentions how Eliphaz subdued the children of Tubal, who is a descendant of Japheth. :sas1:The verses are the Book of Jasher 61:12-13 and 61:24-25.

Look in your KJV and turn to Zechariah 9:13.

Here is the text in Hebrew.

Zechariah 9:13 Hebrew Text Analysis
Matter fact, aren't you the dude who stays talking about Ashkenazi Jews. Who was Ashkenaz in the bible? :sas2:

They aren't called Ashenazi jews due to being a descendant of Japheth, they are called Ashkenazi because they migrated from the land of Ashkenaz.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's funny? Rudolph Windsor, the author of from Babylon to Timbuktu plainly states that Europeans came from Japheth. Although his scenario involves Japheth being black, but the lightest shade of the 3. With his descendants becoming progressively lighter and lighter after marrying one another and moving north into Europe, where there is substantially less sun.

And even THAT makes more sense that the Esau conspiracy theory you've bought into.

He does state that, but that's where he's going off. I've never said everything he's said is correct either.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And let me throw this in there. I haven't done extensive research on this topic, but I will say even now it appears certain people who are Indo-Asian and whatnot still have Japhetic names on them like the people we call the Javanese. The real Japhites were pushed out of their land by Edomites.

Javanese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Javanese (Ngoko Javanese: ꦮꦺꦴꦁꦗꦮ wòng Jåwå,[4] Krama Javanese: ꦠꦶꦪꦁꦗꦮꦶ tiyang Jawi,[5] Indonesian: suku Jawa)[6] are an ethnic group native to the Indonesian island of Java. At approximately 100 million people (as of 2011), they form the largest ethnic group in Indonesia. They are predominantly located in the central to eastern parts of the island. There are also significant numbers of people of Javanese descent in most Provinces of Indonesia, Malaysia, Suriname, South Africa and the Netherlands.

Ethnic Javanese has many sub-ethnic such as Cirebonese, Osing, Tenggerese, Boyanese, Samin, Naganese, Banyumasan, etc.[7]

Today the majority of the Javanese people identify themselves as Muslims, with a minority identifying as Christians and Hindus, but because Javanese civilization has been influenced by more than a millennium of interactions between the native animism and the Indian HinduBuddhist culture, the influence is still visible in Javanese history, culture, traditions and art forms.

images

2.jpg

00034038.JPG

Genesis 10:2

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

:sas2:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Book of Jasher

Book of Enoch and Jasher :camby:

:beli: You're a hypocrite breh.

And we both know Jasher is fake.

But you're so desperate to not look bad that you'll even latch onto that.

Might as well bust out the Targum Pseudo-Jonathan and quote that as well.

They aren't called Ashenazi jews due to being a descendant of Japheth, they are called Ashkenazi because they migrated from the land of Ashkenaz.

Glad to see you finally admit that. And since not all the people of Ashkenaz are Jews, you just cut yourself again :sas1:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
@Czar why are you so obsessed with the breh @LionofJudah ? He's not out here trying to convert anyone :manny:

Besides that your argument has nothing to do with the original premise this thread. This is a thread about how white people know the rules of interaction between themselves and black people by adolescence. The derailment is unnecessary and your obsession is creepy :why:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And let me throw this in there. I haven't done extensive research on this topic, but I will say even now it appears certain people who are Indo-Asian and whatnot still have Japhetic names on them like the people we call the Javanese. The real Japhites were pushed out of their land by Edomites.

Genesis 10:2

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

:sas2:

:snoop: So you're parroting Alhazar Banlawya now.

Problem is Javan is YAVAN in Hebrew

Zechariah 9:13 Lexicon: For I will bend Judah as My bow, I will fill the bow with Ephraim. And I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece; And I will make you like a warrior's sword.
Strong's Hebrew: 3120. יָוָן (Yavan) -- a son of Japheth, also his desc. and their land
Yavan: a son of Japheth, also his desc. and their land
Original Word: יָוָן
Part of Speech: proper name, of a location; proper name, of a people
Transliteration: Yavan
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-vawn')
Short Definition: Javan

Now look in the KJV.

Zechariah 9:13
When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

In fact, look at Daniel 8:21, 10:20 and 11:2. Every time Javan's name appears, it is in reference to Greece.

Japheth is the father of white people breh.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Czar why are you so obsessed with the breh @LionofJudah ? He's not out here trying to convert anyone :manny:

Besides that your argument has nothing to do with the original premise this thread. This is a thread about how white people know the rules of interaction between themselves and black people by adolescence. The derailment is unnecessary and your obsession is creepy :why:

:comeon: Take a look at who quoted me.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyways, I will refrain from posting in here @LionofJudah

The debate is pointless cause we are never going to agree with one another, and I don't wanna keep derailing your thread.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: You're a hypocrite breh.

And we both know Jasher is fake.

But you're so desperate to not look bad that you'll even latch onto that.

Might as well bust out the Targum Pseudo-Jonathan and quote that as well.

WE both know the Book of Jasher is fake? While I admit I've never heard you speak on the Book of Jasher like that, you said the Book of Enoch had truth to it. While you may not accept the whole book at this point, you said it had truth to it. Same thing I'm saying about a PART of the book of Jasher. I'm not even saying it happened the way the Book of Jasher said it happened, I'm saying Edomites took over Japhetic lands.

My own quote from another thread where I'm saying the same thing. Hypocrite? Not at all

Are you trying to prove 2 Esdras fake, or are you telling us what's canonical and what's not? Esther is obviously canon because not only is it found in the OT, it's also found in the Apocrypha. It also doesn't go against the other scriptures which we KNOW to be God-inspired in anyway. I can write a true statement referenced from the OT on a piece of parchment, but it doesn't mean the rest of what I write is God-inspired, nor was anything on the parchment in general God-inspired in reality. It was just a single true statement referenced from something we know to be true. I said all of that to say a true statement doesn't make a whole document true. Point blank.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...anderthals-before-scientist-did.206672/page-3

Glad to see you finally admit that. And since not all the people of Ashkenaz are Jews, you just cut yourself again :sas1:

Admitted what? :beli: I don't think I've ever even really called them Ashkenazi Jews. They're all Edomites.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: So you're parroting Alhazar Banlawya now.

Problem is Javan is YAVAN in Hebrew

Zechariah 9:13 Lexicon: For I will bend Judah as My bow, I will fill the bow with Ephraim. And I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece; And I will make you like a warrior's sword.
Strong's Hebrew: 3120. יָוָן (Yavan) -- a son of Japheth, also his desc. and their land

Now look in the KJV.

Zechariah 9:13

In fact, look at Daniel 8:21, 10:20 and 11:2. Every time Javan's name appears, it is in reference to Greece.

Japheth is the father of white people breh.

Not parroting anything. I've never really heard him speak that much about Japhetic origins, and I damn sure have never heard him speak of Javanese people. You act as if the Negro can't have original thoughts. :youngsabo: