#Inherently Files-#787 "Esau knows the rules by age 16"

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Now you get it. Esau was described as a 'cunning hunter' in the Bible. See? You fit ALL the characteristics. Don't even say you're white any more, just say you descend from Esau and you're an Edomite. :obama:
Well I do like to hunt. Maybe you're on to something.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I love intellectually taking these devils apart, and the funny part about is they don't realize it's happening. :wow:
They do, they are on the fringes right now. They realize their system that has brought them great comfort and rewards is being exposed at a time they are very weak. That's why their attack and focus on Blacks has been so strong of late moreso than normal.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Why is @Mr. Pink posting on the Coli if he claims he is above:

1. fukkery
2. Debates with posters he disagrees with
3. Dap + Rep system
4. Everybody else

Because the white man, the DEVIL is obsessed to the highest degree of what Hispanics & Blacks are "up to"

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've never seen such dedication after being ignored for weeks from someone except @Demon . (There I "tagged" you, you happy?) You 2 are pathetic.​

See everything we say about the Devil manifests itself because it's the truth. It can't be denied. This devil pretends that he's Black, but he can't stay in character long enough without his horns showing.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've never seen such dedication after being ignored for weeks from someone except @Demon . (There I "tagged" you, you happy?) You 2 are pathetic.​

z6QlHit.gif

Last edited: