#Inherently Files-#787 "Esau knows the rules by age 16"

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LionofJudah said:
Now you get it. Esau was described as a 'cunning hunter' in the Bible. See? You fit ALL the characteristics. Don't even say you're white any more, just say you descend from Esau and you're an Edomite. :obama:

Problem is, White people don't descend from Esau. They descend from Japheth.

But you're too stubborn to do some actual research. Stop parroting them lames on Youtube.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have the proper evidence or data to say it does.

You've got the data. You refuse to call a spade a spade. Now, there's at least TWO white devils who have posted in this thread. One is Mr. Pink who doesn't deny being white, and shows his disdain for people of color whenever he gets a chance. Looking at his posts will tell you this. Then you've got another white devil named @Czar who comes into the thread to cause confusion, and get everybody away from the topic at hand. This is his M.O. and if you check out the link he posted, he is INTENT on telling YOU that you are not a child of the Most High. Now, that's just the devils in this thread, so how much more the rest of them?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You've got the data. You refuse to call a spade a spade. Now, there's at least TWO white devils who have posted in this thread. One is Mr. Pink who doesn't deny being white, and shows his disdain for people of color whenever he gets a chance. Looking at his posts will tell you this. Then you've got another white devil named @Czar who comes into the thread to cause confusion, and get everybody away from the topic at hand. This is his M.O. and if you check out the link he posted, he is INTENT on telling YOU that you are not a child of the Most High. Now, that's just the devils in this thread, so how much more the rest of them?

They may be like that and the White power structure may be like that but I believe on judging individuals on their personal actions and character. Just like I'd want someone to do for me.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

cinderelladisney.jpg

the way @Czar be sonning you with your own fairy tale be like :ohhh::mjlol::dwillhuh::gladbron::pachaha::ufdup::whew::ooh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They may be like that and the White power structure may be like that but I believe on judging individuals on their personal actions and character. Just like I'd want someone to do for me.

If the power structure, which they operate and benefit from is like that, then how are THEY not like that? That doesn't make sense. Does someone have to personally lynch you before you realize they are your enemy?