#Inherently Files-#787 "Esau knows the rules by age 16"

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to da Zondervan Bible Dictionary Scholars who are Edomites

You mean the same Zondervan y'all use to push this entry on Ham?

The youngest son of Noah, born probably about ninety-six years before the Flood, and one of the eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races—not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans, and Canaanites (Gen.10.6-Gen.10.20).

Which promotes the Hamitic Hypothesis?

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

More proof Zondervans promotes the Hamitic Hypothesis of Ham's descendants being Caucasians.

books.google.com/books?isbn=0310442117
Noah’s curse cannot be used to justify the enslavement of blacks, since most of Ham’s descendants are known to be Caucasian, as the Canaanites certainly were (as shown by ancient paintings of the Canaanites discovered in Egypt).

But again, I don't expect a lame named Sambow to understand that.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now WHY would David need to ask the Amalekite whence art thou or "what are you" if he woulda KNOWN from the jump just by looking at his skin color? That is, IF we use the dumb conspiracy theory created at 1 West.

I had to quote this devil so he can't edit his post later. Regarding ruddy, Hebrew, much like English and essentially any other language on this planet, has words that have MORE than one meaning. I shouldn't even have to say that because something like that is obvious to anyone who's not trying to lie on the scriptures, but it has to be said. And since the color RED doesn't fit ANY of the scriptures where ruddy is used as I just PROVED, it's obvious ruddy is NOT equal to red in regards to the verses in the Bible. Now let's focus on his argument on about King David and the Edomite that came up to him.

This DEVIL just said the word 'whence' means 'what'. The word 'whence' means from WHERE or from what source. This is basic stuff, but again, you're dealing with THE DEVIL here who is the father of lies. And by saying that 'whence' means 'what', he's trying to imply David couldn't tell that he was an Edomite. David asked him where he had come from (physical place) and who he was. He never told David his name, he only said what TRIBE of Esau he came out of, not simply that he was an Edomite because that was ALREADY KNOWN.

3 And David said unto him, From whence comest thou? And he said unto him, Out of the camp of Israel am I escaped.
8 And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

13 And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

whence
adverb \ˈhwen(t)s, ˈwen(t)s\
: from where

Full Definition of WHENCE
: from what place, source, or cause <then whence comes this paradox — Changing Times>
from whence
:
from what place, source, or cause <no one could tell me from whence the gold had come — Graham Greene>

Whence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to quote this devil so he can't edit his post later. Hebrew, much like English and essentially any other language on this planet, has words that have MORE than one meaning. I shouldn't even have to say that because something like that is obvious to anyone who's not trying to lie on the scriptures, but it has to be said. Now focus on his argument on about King David and the Edomite that came up to him.

This DEVIL just said the word 'whence' means 'what'. The word 'whence' means from WHERE or what source. This is basic stuff, but again, you're dealing with THE DEVIL here who is the father of lies. And by saying that 'whence' means 'what', he's trying to imply David couldn't tell that he was an Edomite. David asked him where he had come from (physical place) and who he was. He never told David his name, he only said what TRIBE of Esau he came out of, not simply that he was an Edomite because that was ALREADY KNOWN.

whence
adverb \ˈhwen(t)s, ˈwen(t)s\
: from where

Full Definition of WHENCE
: from what place, source, or cause <then whence comes this paradox — Changing Times>
from whence
:
from what place, source, or cause <no one could tell me from whence the gold had come — Graham Greene>

Whence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Fair enough. But you realize this STILL doesn't take away from my point?

WHY would David ask him where he came from, IF HE WOULDA KNOWN JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS SKIN!

In fact, if he was just asking to figure out what tribe he was, he woulda reponded verly cearly with "whence art thou EDOMITE."

Man, you are DUMB.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to quote this devil so he can't edit his post later. Hebrew, much like English and essentially any other language on this planet, has words that have MORE than one meaning.

Problem is, you knowledge of hebrew is ZERO.

While some Hebrew words are spelled the same, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PRONUNCIATIONS AND MEANINGS. Especially when read in a sentence. Which is one of the prime reasons why Lashawan Qadash is such a blatantly made up and fraudulent dialect. Ahrayah was ignorant of that fact.

Admoni IS the pronunciation transliterated into English. Admoni carries the same meaning in Hebrew. Red.

Hence why Admoni, Adom, Edom and Dam all carry the same root for RED.

But hey... according to the KJV, solomon was WHITE and ruddy. When the correct word there is DAZZLING.

Go learn Hebrew, THEN come in here and talk.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is, you knowledge of hebrew is ZERO.

While some Hebrew words are spelled the same, THEY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT PRONUNCIATIONS AND MEANINGS. Which is one of the prime reasons Lashawan Qadash is such a blatantly made up and fraudulent dialect. Ahrayah was ignorant of that fact.

Admoni IS the pronunciation transliterated into English. Admoni carries the same meaning in Hebrew. Red.

Hence why Admoni, Adom, Edom and Dam all carry the same root for RED.

But hey... according to the KJV, solomon was WHITE and ruddy. When the correct word there is DAZZLING.

Go learn Hebrew, THEN come in here and talk.

You were PROVEN WRONG. fukk outta here. You're always trying to derail threads with your nonsense, and end up looking like the white devil that you are.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were PROVEN WRONG. fukk outta here. You're always trying to derail threads with your nonsense, and end up looking like the white devil that you are.

Lol what's hilarious is YOU were proven wrong, as usual.

And now you're trying to run, AS USUAL.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when you corner these dudes within their false doctrines. They run from the debate.

Anyone reading this. do not hesitate to @ me when you see @LionofJudah kicking his lies, so I can ether him on the spot.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I's 'running' from a thread I just made you look unlearned and devilish in? Where the fukk they do that at?

I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong. Show me how that Hebrew text has a different meaning. Using the English translation is only exposing your ignorance even more.

In fact, let's just toss this entire Edomite theory under the bus tonight.

If Esau was supposedly the first white person, how could he have created the "white race" if all he married was women of color? Genesis 26:34, 28:9, 36:2-3.

:mjlol:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You claim Japheth is white. Now what color were his wives?

Lol notice how you're deflecting my question with a question?:sas2:

How did Esau father the white race, if his children woulda been at the very least mulatto. Factor in that they woulda only had other people of color to marry, and boom. There goes your Edomites was white theory

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Esau father the white race, if his children woulda been at the very least mulatto. Factor in that they woulda only had other people of color to marry, and boom. There goes your Edomites was white theory

There goes your Japheth was white theory. :umad:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There goes your Japheth was white theory.

Actually no. Genesis 10 only lists the sons of all three men. We know all three groups kept it within the family, if you dig what I'm saying.

If Japheth was white and his wife was white, and they had sons and daughters who married one another.. that makes ALOT more sense than saying the first white person was Esau, who was really red because the blood showed through his skin, and he married women of color/black women.. yet somehow produced white (non albino) people.:mjlol:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually no. Genesis 10 only lists the sons of all three men. We know all three groups kept it within the family, if you dig what I'm saying.

Yes, you're referring to incest, but again what color was Japheth's wife?

If Japheth was white and his wife was white, and they had sons and daughters who married one another.. that makes ALOT more sense than saying the first white person was Esau, who was really red because the blood showed through his skin, and he married women of color/black women.. yet somehow produced white (non albino) people.:mjlol:

No it doesn't. You want people to believe that Japheth was WHITE, his wife was WHITE, yet his BIOLOGICAL BROTHER Ham was Black (Very Black) :heh:, and somehow Japheth's descendants didn't get destroyed through race mixture AFTER the flood? Right...this theory of yours becomes that much more asinine when you say you can have a Black brother and a white brother, but Esau and Jacob couldn't have been white and Black when the Bible states they would grow to be two DIFFERENT NATIONS and two MANNER OF PEOPLE.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you're referring to incest, but again what color were his wives?

No it doesn't. You want people to believe that Japheth was WHITE, his wife was WHITE, yet his BIOLOGICAL BROTHER Ham was Black (Very Black) :heh:, and somehow Japheth's descendants didn't get destroyed through race mixture AFTER the flood? Right...this theory of yours becomes that much more asinine when you say you can have a Black brother and a white brother, but Esau and Jacob couldn't have been white and Black when the Bible states they would grow to be two DIFFERENT NATIONS.

Lol two different nations doesn't mean TWO DIFFERENT "RACES" breh. Both the Egyptians and Cushytes were black, yet they were two different nations.

The Arameans and Elamites both came from Shem, yet both were two different nations.

What adds to my argument and takes away from yours are facts. Japheth's children are ALL linked to white nations..

For example, the Greeks came from Javan, who was Japheth's son. The proper name for Greece in the Old Testament in Javan. Look in your KJV and turn to Zechariah 9:13.

Here is the text in Hebrew.

Zechariah 9:13 Hebrew Text Analysis
Matter fact, aren't you the dude who stays talking about Ashkenazi Jews. Who was Ashkenaz in the bible? :sas2: