#Inherently Files-#787 "Esau knows the rules by age 16"

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
If the power structure, which they operate and benefit from is like that, then how are THEY not like that? That doesn't make sense. Does someone have to personally lynch you before you realize they are your enemy?

Just because someone benefits from something doesn't mean they support it. How would they go about not benefiting from it anyway?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because someone benefits from something doesn't mean they support it. How would they go about not benefiting from it anyway?

Well first off, they would admit their ancestors and the current wrongdoings against God's People. But they aren't going to do that, because they don't give a fukk and their status is jeopardized if they don't keep us on the bottom. Are the whites in this thread not being devils right now? You can't keep writing it off as 'oh that's just that person'.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Well first off, they would admit their ancestors and the current wrongdoings against God's People. But they aren't going to do that, because they don't give a fukk and their status is jeopardized if they don't keep us on the bottom. Are the whites in this thread not being devils right now? You can't keep writing it off as 'oh that's just that person'.

:mjlol:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
come on....this is the only faction of any religion that has to go to costume and movie prop stores to grab their attire to bug people all day :mjlol:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

Some already do that. Remember the vid of the White girls kissing some Black Hebrews feet? What about her?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="LionofJudah, post: 8220677, member: 11980"]Well first off, they would admit their ancestors and the current wrongdoings against God's People. But they aren't going to do that, because they don't give a fukk and their status is jeopardized if they don't keep us on the bottom. Are the whites in this thread not being devils right now? You can't keep writing it off as 'oh that's just that person'.

Some already do that. Remember the vid of the White girls kissing some Black Hebrews feet? What about her?

There's a few videos of that, but what's your point? That doesn't negate their history, nor does it negate the judgement that's coming to them. I'm just pointing that out as a starting point, but the truth is, they could NEVER make up what they've done in the world. Their iniquity has reached to the heavens, and it's going to be recompensed swiftly upon them.

Proverbs 11:21
21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
There's a few videos of that, but what's your point? That doesn't negate their history, nor does it negate the judgement that's coming to them. I'm just pointing that out as a starting point, but the truth is, they could NEVER make up what they've done in the world. Their iniquity has reached to the heavens, and it's going to be recompensed swiftly upon them.

Proverbs 11:21
21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

I not saying they will or can. I'm saying that i try my best not to assume when I don't have too.

I feel like you think I love and trust all White people unconditionally for some reason. I've been struggling with feelings of dislike for White people for a few years now, but I can't commit to that because it's illogical. I pride myself as a rational thinker and hating someone without the proper info on that particular individual doesn't make sense to me.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I not saying they will or can. I'm saying that i try my best not to assume when I don't have too.

I feel like you think I love and trust all White people unconditionally for some reason. I've been struggling with feelings of dislike for White people for a few years now, but I can't commit to that because it's illogical. I pride myself as a rational thinker and hating someone without the proper info on that particular individual doesn't make sense to me.

Well, if you claim that you want to judge someone on individual actions alone, you are loving and trusting them until they give you reason otherwise. However when it comes to this topic, history is proven that they can smile in your face and stab you in the back, and you may never know. The guy speaking is proof of how their thinking is amongst them. I don't know where you're from in Tenn., but I suspect you either have a good number of white friends and/or white family members. Maybe even a white girlfriend...The point is this-when society collapses (and it will), and people turn even more savage than they are now, you're going to see how far not 'prejudging' someone will get you. You're either going to go with your own and try to make it, or sleep with the enemy and probably not survive. I'd want to wake up to the reality of the world before that however.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps