Infinity War: Who do you have for the MVP of the movie? Who's the LVP? (Spoilers)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Thanos-Finals Champion/MVP

Thor and Dr Strange-regular season CO MVPs

Wakanda-6th Man of the year

Spider-Man - Most improved player

Loki-LVP

Even quill came up with a plan

Hulk/banner came and warned everybody

Vision caught atleast one body.

Loki literally did nothing but die and give up the power stone (all within 5 minutes).

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If I had to pick the person most valuable to the whole shyt it’s doc strange. He moved all the action, got Bruce and Tony in the same place which then set up Bruce to call cap and get them on board.

And while what happened on Titan may have been Quil’s plan, it all happened because strange allowed it to happen and saw it was the only way too happen. To bear the brunt of all that and really show growth from his solo movie to this movie as a character and from a power standpoint is quite the shyt to pull off.

I’m not a least valuable type cat so I won’t even go into that :russ:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Everyone did their thing except for She Hulk :scust:

That was one of the worst ass beatings I've seen a hero take on any sort of screen. Yeah Zoom taking Flash on a tour of his own city is easily top, but Thanos pieced Hulk up so bad, he made that bytch stay inside another nikkas body for protection :dame:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Thor is definitely MVP. My boy ate a star, and hit Wakanda on some:demonic:, looking for Thanos' bytch ass. If only he aimed for the head. I still think Thor would've given Thanos the work if he was on Titan with Stark & Strange as his support.
LVP- Scarlet Witch or Capt. fukking idiots. "LET'S RISK HALF OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO SAVE THIS USELESS MOTHERfukkER." Capt. was one of their best characters, but dude was just useless in this movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If I had to pick the person most valuable to the whole shyt it’s doc strange. He moved all the action, got Bruce and Tony in the same place which then set up Bruce to call cap and get them on board.

And while what happened on Titan may have been Quil’s plan, it all happened because strange allowed it to happen and saw it was the only way too happen. To bear the brunt of all that and really show growth from his solo movie to this movie as a character and from a power standpoint is quite the shyt to pull off.

I’m not a least valuable type cat so I won’t even go into that :russ:

:mjpls: Strange had the time stone for most of the movie and never used it. If he did, the runtime would've been about an hour shorter.

Even Thanos was looking at Strange like :francis: "your dumb ass aint even try to use the time stone to fight me" "Oh Well!:hubie: :feedme: "now give it to me before I kill Tony Stark"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjpls: Strange had the time stone for most of the movie and never used it. If he did, the runtime would've been about an hour shorter.

Even Thanos was looking at Strange like :francis: "your dumb ass aint even try to use the time stone to fight me" "Oh Well!:hubie: :feedme: "now give it to me before I kill Tony Stark"

Again all part of the plan. If you could see 14 million outcomes and knew that only one gives you the W then you’d make sure everything happened to ensure you get that W.

Shortsighted nikkas :hhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Again all part of the plan. If you could see 14 million outcomes and knew that only one gives you the W then you’d make sure everything happened to ensure you get that W.

Shortsighted nikkas :hhh:

he could've froze thanos, took the infinity gauntlet, used the time stone to teleport everyone back to earth, just in time to freeze the black order and their army, giving shuri time to remove the mind stone so wanda could destroy it.
he then could've given thor a stone, and the guardians a stone (which they could've used the soul stone to bring gamora back to life).

by the time thanos was unfroze, he would've been :patrice::martin::jbhmm::francis::why::gucci:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone did their thing except for She Hulk :scust:

That was one of the worst ass beatings I've seen a hero take on any sort of screen. Yeah Zoom taking Flash on a tour of his own city is easily top, but Thanos pieced Hulk up so bad, he made that bytch stay inside another nikkas body for protection :dame:

When he hit him in the neck and him him weazing :huhldup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
WOAT is Hulk/Banner, absolute embarrassment of characters in that movie.

GOAT for me is Thor because he's the one that put in work the most.