Infinity War: Who do you have for the MVP of the movie? Who's the LVP? (Spoilers)

momma

All Star
Daps
Thor is the MVP easily

For people saying Star-Lord is the WOAT, there's a difference between a character who's motivations you don't like and a character who's poorly written/developed (like Hulk for most of the movie). What Star-Lord did was completely in character and not only that but in total service of the script + movie + Star-Lord's entire backstory. His whole arc revolves around the losses of his loved ones and his inability to deal with that on an emotionally developed level. Star-Lord's character got better and deeper as a consequence of the Titan thing

AceAge

Pro
Daps
Iron Man has been a twinked out joke since the first sequel. Just ridiculous the shyt they have him pulling off with all his suits.

I vote Dr. Strange. His solo movie was boring as hell to me, but he was badass in this one.
Finally watched this over the weekend.
I didn't get the nano tech just recreating another mask for him when his old one got ripped off? How high tech is his tech? Then he can cauterize the stab wound? :dwillhuh:
Dr. Strange was MVP for real, he did some amazing things and helped Spider-Man beat up Thanos.
Quill was worst because he single handedly ruined the plan to get the glove off. Stark told him dead to his face: "Hey look dude, don't be a jerk, we almost got this thing off":stopitslime: Hulk was just a baby, they have really disappointed me all series long with him, he doesn't seem very strong. I thought he was one of the strongest marvel characters ever.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I gotta go with Thor for MVP...that pop when he showed up in Wakanda with the Avengers theme :wow:

Strange for sure gets an honorable mention his fight with Thanos was :whew:

Hulk's bytchass is the WOAT. Can't blame Vision since he got got early on with a cheap shot from behind :scust:

Only reason Quill ain't WOAT is he had a solid plan to use Mantis to subdue Thanos...Nebula should have kept her mouth shut :ufdup:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
THOR was the MVP no question. Dude took a horrendous L starting off but came back with a fierceness. Hell almost killed 6 stone thanos.

WOAT - Vision. This dude kept getting yoked up like a baby animal on discovery channel. Lost every fight he was in. And after getting pentrated all movie he got killed twice at the end. Got murked TWICE in the same movie.
Ridiculous L for vision.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
THOR was the MVP no question. Dude took a horrendous L starting off but came back with a fierceness. Hell almost killed 6 stone thanos.

WOAT - Vision. This dude kept getting yoked up like a baby animal on discovery channel. Lost every fight he was in. And after getting pentrated all movie he got killed twice at the end. Got murked TWICE in the same movie.
Ridiculous L for vision.
And the last thing Vision saw before dying was Thanos back handing the shyt out of Scarlet Witch :mjlol: