Infinity War: Who do you have for the MVP of the movie? Who's the LVP? (Spoilers)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
MVP: Doctor Strange. That fight with Thanos was beautiful :wow:
WOAT: Quill for obvious reasons. It's not even so much that he fukked the plan up it's that he was tryna be funny after the fact. Like damn at least be sorry :hhh:

Thor was joking around after his family and all his people got merked:gucci:?
Starlord is supposed to be a childlike sociopath,He stayed true to certain parts of his character. It's almost like being dissapointed in Rocket for not being a team player.
Technically they are "good guys" but GOTG aren't for the kids like Avengers are,and some of the Avenger stans obviously don't like that:ohhh:

All we've heard is whining about Starlord punching the shyt out of Thanos in a moment of rage. Do we need to document a list of all the stupid,selfish things Tony Stark has done?How many villian traps has he fallen into:mjlol:? I would have two pieced Thanos in his sleep too.

Real question is why the hell couldn't Spiderman AND Iron Man pull off one glove:mindblown:?why was Iron Man over there anyway as if he has super strength?and why didn't he turn on the jets to pull glove off if it was too tight smh?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starlord is supposed to be a childlike sociopath,He stayed true to certain parts of his character. It's almost like being dissapointed in Rocket for not being a team player.
Technically they are "good guys" but GOTG aren't for the kids like Avengers are,and some of the Avenger stans obviously don't like that:ohhh:

All we've heard is whining about Starlord punching the shyt out of Thanos in a moment of rage. Do we need to document a list of all the stupid,selfish things Tony Stark has done?How many villian traps has he fallen into:mjlol:? I would have two pieced Thanos in his sleep too.

Real question is why the hell couldn't Spiderman AND Iron Man pull off one glove:mindblown:?why was Iron Man over there anyway as if he has super strength?and why didn't he turn on the jets to pull glove off if it was too tight smh?

Because Thanos is strong, The plan needed Mantis to have full contact with Thanos, and the jets could have blown her away, and the goal was to keep Thanos sedated for long enough.

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
co-MVPs: Thor and Strange :banderas:

LVP: Hulk soft ass :hhh:

cant say Starlord as LVP imo because him messing up was needed for the outcome of them winning as Strange said to Stark before he vanished

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wouldn't Odin Borson destroy Thanos if he needed too?

If Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, then Odin takes a hard L.

Even without it I might lean towards Thanos, but I might have to rewatch the first two Thor movies to see what Odin actually did.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Thor is a celestial or has celestial heritage. He's essentially a Demigod like Hercules and Jesus etc.

Have you never read the comics?
Wtf:mjlol:

Did he really compare Thor to Jesus
full

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
If Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, then Odin takes a hard L.

Even without it I might lean towards Thanos, but I might have to rewatch the first two Thor movies to see what Odin actually did.
I too want to know what odin did but ugh i dont want to watch thor the dark world

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Wtf:mjlol:

Did he really compare Thor to Jesus
full
Jesus isn't "real"person, he's an analogy on how to live life as part of your community.

The religion of Christianity, Islam, Ancient Norse Sagas, Judaism and The Egyptian Book of the Dead (where these parables originated from) are all the same stories translated for new civilisations.

The Bible is just a guide on how to live life in harmony.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

I know it was in his character to do what he did but at least have some regret for what you did.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I know it was in his character to do what he did but at least have some regret for what you did.

Like Tony did after he created one killing machine robot,and showed regret by potentially creating another with Vision:mjgrin:?

What you are asking for would have been out of character,not to mention bad timing and phony. Apoligize for smacking Thanos upside the head after he killed your girlfriend?I'm sure sorry would not be on your mind. His response was realisitc imo,and folks are reaching.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Because Thanos is strong, The plan needed Mantis to have full contact with Thanos, and the jets could have blown her away, and the goal was to keep Thanos sedated for long enough.

I'm talking about once Mantis already made contact,he could grabbed the glove and then turned the jets on to help remove it. Does he really think his regular human strength is going to help Spiderman remove that glove:comeon:? He was absolutley no help to Spiderman and could have stopped Quil,matter of fact everyone there could have stopped Quil in that moment.