Infinity War: Who do you have for the MVP of the movie? Who's the LVP? (Spoilers)

Daps
Thor is obviously the MVP cause he was the only one that mortally injured Thanos

But Strange and Iron Man put in work

I gotta admit, I'm a lil disgusted by Caps performance after he put in so much work in the past movies :francis:

Did anyone notice that we got a lot of silent shots of him just looking at someone and not saying a word?

They really gave CAPTAIN AMERICA 20 lines in the whole movie smh

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Thor is obviously the MVP cause he was the only one that mortally injured Thanos

But Strange and Iron Man put in work

I gotta admit, I'm a lil disgusted by Caps performance after he put in so much work in the past movies :francis:

Did anyone notice that we got a lot of silent shots of him just looking at someone and not saying a word?

They really gave CAPTAIN AMERICA 20 lines in the whole movie smh
They shat on my guy. Was expecting...
Hero-Envy-Captain-America-7a.jpg

But I didn't get shyt.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Strange and thor are mvps
Woat is vision how u a android made of vibranium with an infinity stone but U so damn wack and weak

Agreed.

Strange is MVP because he is the only one who saw the 1 out of 14,000,000 futures where the avengers ''win''

Thor is a sub MVP because he got the closest to ending Thanos.

Hulk and Vision were LVP

Hulk was turned into a jobber to hype Thanos and Vision i still dont understand why he was so bytchmade after looking like a beast in Ultron and Civil war. After 2 years you still cant USE the stone to do crazy stuff man? Are you joking dawg you were firing lasers out of that shyt before what happened, Scarlet Vagina that good?

Stark and Spiderman didnt put a foot wrong either TBH.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
MVP - Dr. Strange
Co-MVP - Thor & Iron Man

LVP - Quill, he had the plan but the simping took over :scusthov:

Hulk...sure he gets some consideration but he helped a lot while using the Hulkbuster and taking out one of Thanos children. That alone takes him away from being LVP.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Strange MVP
Thor 6th man

I know starlord will get a lot of woat votes but let’s be cereal, hulk got his ass whooped and then went ghost the rest of the film.

He’s like your starting center that got bytched in game 1 and sulked the rest of the series and you and up getting swept :camby:
They turned Hulk into Nick Anderson. Dude was traumatized and scared to even step to the line after that ass whooping.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
My mvp is spiderman dude was literally on a school bus in high school to going toe to toe w demonic god power having aliens :picard:

I picked breh to live as well beforehand :francis:
This story of Thanos killing everyone has literally happened dozens of times in the comics it's just a variation of the same story and Spider-Man dies every time then gets revived when the Infinity Stones get used to revert the universe back to its original state with minor inaccuracies which allow for characters to change and somebody else takes on the moniker of the superhero. Like Spider-Man becoming Miles Morales etc.

They do this like every 5 years.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This story of Thanos killing everyone has literally happened dozens of times in the comics it's just a variation of the same story and Spider-Man dies every time then gets revived when the Infinity Stones get used to revert the universe back to its original state with minor inaccuracies which allow for characters to change and somebody else takes on the moniker of the superhero. Like Spider-Man becoming Miles Morales etc.

They do this like every 5 years.

I know breh I've read that comic before.