Infinity War: Who do you have for the MVP of the movie? Who's the LVP? (Spoilers)

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Was never a huge fan of Thor but he was clearly the MVP with Strange as the 6th man.

Hulk definitely was the WOAT based off what he should have been . Vision was a trash as fukk though .

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
MVP: Dr. Strange. His red bands of Cyttorak just weren't enough. He did his research though and saw that saving Ironman right there would lead to victory.

WOAT: Scarlet Witch. She can use her powers from distance and stay in the room with the vision. Instead she didn't protect him and have the stone destroyed. So she kills him and has to watch him get killed again. While bringing a black man and his kingdom down

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
MVP: Dr Strange he was smart enough to use the time stone to see the possible outcomes. He’ll be the sole reason they come back and win in Part 4.

Runner up: Thor breh came back and did what he said he was going to do just didn’t land that killing blow like he should’ve.

WOAT: Hulk my man got his ass beat and bytched out the first time he really faced any adversity. Cant blame him though Thanos gave him that five piece and a biscuit combo :wow:

Star lord wouldve been my WOAT but him flopping out may have been part of Stranges plan. :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
MVP I got Wong. Breh peaced out and probably enjoyed the rest of the day at the crib meanwhile everyone else got washed, traumatized and now half of them are gone.

WOAT gotta be Starlord with his bytch ass

Breh probably had his feet up watching Downton Abbey on Hulu :russ:

Wong was probably thinking after Strange got kidnapped :blessed:I finally got promoted to sorcerer supreme.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MVP:

Arguably Dr. Strange, since he's the only one that seen how to defeat Thanos. Plus went toe to toe with Thanos when he had 4 Stones.

LVP:

Starlord, for obvious reasons.

Both MVP and LVP, at the same time:

Thor. He risked his life to forge Stormbreaker....could've defeated Thanos with it....but didn't go for the kill shot because he wanted to chat.

Fred.