Infinity War: Who do you have for the MVP of the movie? Who's the LVP? (Spoilers)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starlord let half the universe die cause he got in his feelings :stopitslime::camby:
Worst of all time

DMZ

Pro
Daps
Thor is MVP for me though Strange is up there too. The Wakanda scene puts Thor on another level.

LVP is pretty much just between Star Lord and Hulk though lol. Giving it to Star Lord for now since his ass got dusted too while Hulk's still around

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he could've froze thanos, took the infinity gauntlet, used the time stone to teleport everyone back to earth, just in time to freeze the black order and their army, giving shuri time to remove the mind stone so wanda could destroy it.
he then could've given thor a stone, and the guardians a stone (which they could've used the soul stone to bring gamora back to life).

by the time thanos was unfroze, he would've been :patrice::martin::jbhmm::francis::why::gucci:

Sigh you really don’t think he didn’t see an outcome where he did that shyt? Can’t believe this is even a thing we’re discussing right now lol

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
he could've froze thanos, took the infinity gauntlet, used the time stone to teleport everyone back to earth, just in time to freeze the black order and their army, giving shuri time to remove the mind stone so wanda could destroy it.
he then could've given thor a stone, and the guardians a stone (which they could've used the soul stone to bring gamora back to life).

by the time thanos was unfroze, he would've been :patrice::martin::jbhmm::francis::why::gucci:
Breh, Dr. Strange has already seen every possible outcome. He's moving according the one winnable outcome.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh, Dr. Strange has already seen every possible outcome. He's moving according the one winnable outcome.

you all obviously don't get the sarcasm. Strange might be the most powerful super hero in the MCU (on earth) and held his own against Thanos. And I was the only one out of the people I know that watched the movie that got why he gave up the time stone. I think Thanos had respect for the Avengers and GOTG so I don't think he out right killed them in this movie. He merely trapped them in the soul world.

Daps
MVP I got Wong. Breh peaced out and probably enjoyed the rest of the day at the crib meanwhile everyone else got washed, traumatized and now half of them are gone.

WOAT gotta be Starlord with his bytch ass

Ironman :gucci: “ breh where you going?”

Wong :whoa: “ I be back, I left something at the crib”

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thor-MVP, came through at the fourth quarter with three minutes left in the game. Even though he missed the game winning shot he showed out.

LVP- Star Lord, whole universe reduced to half due to his simp ass getting over emotional at the worst possible time.

Extasy

Archer
Daps
sta-o-e1525340955509.jpg
Starlord still did more than visions bytch ass