Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When I said I don't know what's going on I meant that I will be waiting for some more official information. Me not purchasing an xbox has everything to do with it since these are brag threads about why people should've copped an xbox and not ps4. No The pics don't look identical...yet I'm still buying the game. If i get titanfall or whatever u wanna compare shyt to.. I'll do it on PC.

You tryna say that the xbox one is a superior system graphics wise... bc it's not and nothing you say or do will make that so.

shyt has more to do with devs than the ps4 itself

Thread has nothing to do with Xbox. I think you were the first to bring it up. Never said what anybody should/shouldn't buy. And the early performace of games on both systems, has more to do with the devs, timeframes, engines, ect than the raw power of the hardware.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Thread has nothing to do with Xbox. I think you were the first to bring it up. Never said what anybody should/shouldn't buy. And the early performace of games on both systems, has more to do with the devs, timeframes, engines, ect than the raw power of the hardware.
LOL keep telling yourself that it has nothing to do with xbox...when every single one of your threads does.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
First of all, there's the fact that no one even realized until months after the release of Killzone. Most of the time, the pixel counters are able to see sub-reported resolutions before a game is even released. This time, it wasn't until Digital Foundry did a report on it, that it was discovered that the native rendering resolution wasn't 1080p. Seriously, the fact that it took this long is amazing and a credit to GG (this coming from someone who generally doesn't like KZ).

people did notice it, but they blamed it on anti aliasing, because they were told it was native 1080p (by Digital Foundry and others)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-next-gen-now-killzone-resogun-knack

Guerrilla is really pushing the envelope here - the materials-based deferred renderer seamlessly blends pre-computed and real-time dynamic lighting using techniques that will quickly becoming the standard on next-gen console. It's native 1080p and the engine makes the most of the full HD resolution in terms of beautifully high resolution artwork and stunning effects. Combine that with a scale and scope not seen in any other Killzone title before and we have a game that stands as our pick for the best single-player PS4 launch title (64-player Battlefield 4 has to take multiplayer honours).

Performance-wise, we have two videos to share - a dip into the beginning of the single-player game along with excerpts of multiplayer action supplied by Guerrilla. Frame-rate hovers between 30-40fps generally in the campaign, while multiplayer varies between 40-60fps, averaging out clean in the middle across the run of play we see here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Kineckt is trash it was trash on 360
and it's trash on xbo one

doesn't make me upset ...makes me laugh that you think that. You live in a fairytale where you think people wanna pay 100 extra for some shyt that doesn't matter whatsoever and that people obviously don't give a fukk about... the numbers dont lie.

Which is why millions of people bought the original kinect and have now bought the X1 :snoop:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Kineckt is trash it was trash on 360
and it's trash on xbo one

doesn't make me upset ...makes me laugh that you think that. You live in a fairytale where you think people wanna pay 100 extra for some shyt that doesn't matter whatsoever and that people obviously don't give a fukk about... the numbers dont lie.

Kinect is far from trash. Maybe one day when you get your weight up you'll be able to afford it and then you can see what all the fuss is about. Untill then, enjoy your 1080p/60 fps gaming on the ps4...:heh:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Which is why millions of people bought the original kinect and have now bought the X1 :snoop:
It's called hype and brand loyalty

Kineckt wasn't enough for microsoft to win before and it sure as hell wont be now. Neither was a year headstart.

You're talking to a dude who has an xbox360 I'm just not gonna lie and beat around the bush about shyt out of some kind of weird loyalty to some company whogives no fukk about me..or try to justify my weird purchase... my kineckt does nothing...bought into the hype... it was stupid.. I don't wanna move around I wanna play videogames breh.. I dont wanna talk to my system either.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Kinect is far from trash. Maybe one day when you get your weight up you'll be able to afford it and then you can see what all the fuss is about. Untill then, enjoy your 1080p/60 fps gaming on the ps4...:heh:
LOL that's funny I'm not gonna go back and forth about money with you bc that's lame and I know for a fact I make enough to afford both... but there's no reason I'm going to buy an xbox one at the moment sorry. Holla at me when you guys have at least 5+ must have titles.

yes 1080/60fps gaming..something you know nothing about :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's called hype and brand loyalty

Kineckt wasn't enough for microsoft to win before and it sure as hell wont be now. Neither was a year headstart.

You're talking to a dude who has an xbox360 I'm just not gonna lie and beat around the bush about shyt out of some kind of weird loyalty to some company whogives no fukk about me..or try to justify my weird purchase... my kineckt does nothing...bought into the hype... it was stupid.. I don't wanna move around I wanna play videogames breh.. I dont wanna talk to my system either.
that's your opinion and that's fine you are entitled to it.

But statements of other people being delusional for holding their own opinion and that "nobody wants a kinect" are just false and only shows your agenda.

Claim to be not about console wars, but you are the only one in here bringing them up and talking about which system "won/lost"

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
that's your opinion and that's fine you are entitled to it.

But statements of other people being delusional for holding their own opinion and that "nobody wants a kinect" are just false and shows your agenda.

I wouldn't call it an agenda... it's my opinion.

Look at your post activity and you'll clearly see that you're the one with an agenda .. a failing one at that. So let's not be the pot calling the kettle black here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
been that way for 5 months the inferior system has the two best looking games on it.Some of you nikkaz don't understand how stupid ya'll look

5 months??!?!?! But titanfall is gonna be the game that changes everything; right? They blew their wad early and is stroking out. Titanfall's not gonna do MW2 numbers or Even GTA numbers.

two of the best looking games aint nothing special... :yeshrug:

Like i said.... For NOW....:stopitslime:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
5 months??!?!?! But titanfall is gonna be the game that changes everything; right? They blew their wad early and is stroking out. Titanfall's not gonna do MW2 numbers or Even GTA numbers.

two of the best looking games aint nothing special... :yeshrug:

Like i said.... For NOW....:stopitslime:
changing the game so much Sony stans make 10 threads a day about it:patrice:.Forza is very good Ryse I agree with

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
infamous-second-son-screenshot-glorious-screen-2.jpg

Looks good to me :yeshrug:

Some of you know better, you're comparing compressed screens from a youtube grab that has a different time of day. I think some of you just like to toot your own horn with this downgrade narrative.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Killzone 2 E3 2005 all over again :snoop:

Welp, I seen all of page one. Bout to mosey on down to page two to read up on the excuses.
This is HUGE tho. Cuz how this game gonna be revealed to have been downgraded a day before it drops
Seems like one company had something to hide. No wonder there hasn't been any commercials for this
They trying to sneak this flaming piece of shyt out cuz they know the stans already made there minds up
Damn sony, you smarrrrrt. If this game was GREAT, there'd be a Bunderu :whew: