Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your not bothered by the constant hate and fukkery put out by Sony fans. But me posting pictures and talking about a real situation makes you hate Xbox.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense :rudy:
Be mad people have different opinion brehs :heh:

When I'm playing a game, I couldn't give a FUKK what someone else thinks. I was the one playing uncharted 2 all by myself most of the time or with a few friends daily for almost a year having the time of my life online while everyone else was worried about console wars and xboxlive vs PSN.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
RYSE shyts all over Killzone. You want proof?
Your pics. Peep the pics where both games are in the jungle areas. Killzone looks NOTHING like that
And when you get close up on people, RYSE characters are so detailed it mirrors hollywood movies
Killzone they look like characters off of Half-life :huhldup:
Because you are so furious, you ignore reality. That's why you here now trying to convince people it wasn't downgraded. But somehow we got those pics from youtube :laff:

When you have to lie to kick it, you already lost :mj:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

When I'm playing a game, I couldn't give a FUKK what someone else thinks. I was the one playing uncharted 2 all by myself most of the time or with a few friends daily for almost a year having the time of my life online while everyone else was worried about console wars and xboxlive vs PSN.
As it should be, but we all know how these Internet conversations go down.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a loaded question. It's a question that confronts the contradiction you imposed on yourself.
What contradiction?? I might not have said this but I meant to say both screens look like youtube grabs and therefore they aren't reliable sources for use of comparisons. I then said the after photo looks different because of the time of day change which is obvious. I also heard that the game has a day 1 patch so I don't even know if it will be up tomorrow because SP said it's worth it. :yeshrug: It may be some graphical updates?? Idk but right now it's too early to say it's worse.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope XB1 never gets out the rut its in and PS4 breaks its back...Because of you nikkas man

bane.jpg

obligatory! :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
LOL@ this bullshyt

Hmm I wonder why Xbox isnt being sold in those 30 countries... those are a lot of what ifs breh.

As for the pics... there's more and more pointing to this whole shyt being ducktales.
Its not sold in more countries because its a system based on voice controls. You probably think accurate voice controls is something easy to come up with for all those places but you'd be wrong.
Also, they cater to there fanbase. So they wanted to make sure America had enough first and foremost.
While sony gamers who can't afford a PS4 (King Sun) can act like them not being in stock at one time in history is why they don't have one yet :troll:

As for the pics being ducktales. You and your crew of butthurts would have posted this info.
So if lying here makes you feel better about reality, do you :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RYSE shyts all over Killzone. You want proof?
Your pics. Peep the pics where both games are in the jungle areas. Killzone looks NOTHING like that
And when you get close up on people, RYSE characters are so detailed it mirrors hollywood movies
Killzone they look like characters off of Half-life :huhldup:
Because you are so furious, you ignore reality. That's why you here now trying to convince people it wasn't downgraded. But somehow we got those pics from youtube :laff:

When you have to lie to kick it, you already lost :mj:
:laff:
You so funny man. :obama:
Hey I'm going to grab some screens from killzone right now :ahh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
So your not bothered by the constant hate and fukkery put out by Sony fans. But me posting pictures and talking about a real situation makes you hate Xbox.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense :rudy:

I am actually and I don't encourage or participate in blatant troll threads. As for this being a "real situation"...No sir it isn't.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Bruh, you didn't know any of us like that around this period first off. And you couldn't have been playing as much as you claim because your cricket wireless internet solution would boot you off if you tried :ufury2:
I am actually and I don't encourage or participate in blatant troll threads. As for this being a "real situation"...No sir it isn't.
So then, what resolution was Infamous in @ E3, and where is it now?
Or are you saying a downgrade isn't worthy to you as a "real situation"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you didn't know any of us like that around this period first off. And you couldn't have been playing as much as you claim because your cricket wireless internet solution would boot you off if you tried :ufury2:
Breh i was around when you was yolking up dude man in UC2 that was talking shyt. :russ: Dude was HEATED!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's plenty more Xbox hate being passed around here than I or courtdog could ever dish out. So why doesn't that hate make you want the ps4 to fail?

How is it not a real situation. Do the screens look the same to you?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Its not sold in more countries because its a system based on voice controls. You probably think accurate voice controls is something easy to come up with for all those places but you'd be wrong.
Also, they cater to there fanbase. So they wanted to make sure America had enough first and foremost.
While sony gamers who can't afford a PS4 (King Sun) can act like them not being in stock at one time in history is why they don't have one yet :troll:

As for the pics being ducktales. You and your crew of butthurts would have posted this info.
So if lying here makes you feel better about reality, do you :heh:

LOL excuses excuses

that was just a horrible excuse... it's a fukking videogame system (or is it?)
people want ps4... the end.

LOL yes the pics are not what you and your ilk claim them to be

Time will reveal that LOL then you'll be trolling that thread too LOLOL