Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lighting is one of the most resource intensive parts of a game and also one of the most important parts to how something looks. Saying something is "just lighting" is disingenuous. Lighting is usually key to how good a game looks. Most of the reason Battlefield looks so great is because of lighting. Halo 3 had downgraded resolution to allow for a better lighting engine. That said, the skully in the last two pics clearly has less detail. I think this is a legit discussion.
Breh I just don't see it. So comparing youtube screens are what's hot in the streets now??

Tomorrow though I will have the game and will post screens so if I'm wrong I will gladly accept that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mad at what?

I'm in here laughing at how everytime Sony stans come up with some faux rage about something, they inevetably have to turn around and make excuses for the same thing.

shyts an interesting physiology exercise. I wonder if its all a game, or they really are oblivious to what's going on.

It's kinda like when Lil B had a bunch of fans. You couldn't tell if they were all trolling, or really liked dudes music. I don't think they knew either
:russ:
The next reply answered your question bruh...
:wtf: Xbox stans can't even chill for the day... @MeachTheMonster ain't shyt.
So talking about a downgrade to the most anticipated game on the sony system = violation of the spirit of smooth thursdays :what:
Bruh, you are furious. And in your furiousness logic alludes you. Which is hilarious by the way.
Now, the sole purpose for Smooth Thursday's is because of threads like this. Nothing but info is being shared right
Some people.. Stans... Yourself and your clique, get furious when certain topics get discussed.
Then since you have nothing to say, you will resort to personal attacks. Talking about the individual, or that individuals families/etc. Its something sony gamers use as there go to moves when all else fails
We was tired of it, complained to Liquid, Kodie, BK, everyone. Deez nikkaz dragged there feet on that. All of them
But everyone is well aware of what goes down in here. So that was the REASON for it
Not that there would be no beef whatsohhever, just the unnecessary shyt :leostare:
That's another Sony Stan hypocrisy.

"Smooth Thursdays" are only brought up when it benefits them. Every Thursday just like every other day there's a bunch of Sony Stans trolling and throwing insults around.
(I woke up to 5 mentions in troll threads :beli:)

But as soon as something comes up and they have no rebuttal it's straight to talking about smooth Thursdays.

I said from jump I'm not participating in it cause its disrespectful to the dude for people to use his death as a device in the console wars. Dudes that do that like @Rekkapryde and @Fatboi1 truly "ain't shyt"
:ooh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm self aware that I lean strongly towards PS4/Sony but I try to be moderate and not act like a shythead because of my preference and I don't root for other consoles to fail.

shyt, I think about copping a XB1 someday.

But dudes like Meach,hiphoplives4eva,and Court....Sometimes man I hope XB1 gets dreamcasted man and MS exits the console business.

I hope XB1 never gets out the rut its in and PS4 breaks its back...Because of you nikkas man.

:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm self aware that I lean strongly towards PS4/Sony but I try to be moderate and not act like a shythead because of my preference and I don't root for other consoles to fail.

But dudes like Meach,hiphoplives4eva,and Court....Sometimes man I hope XB1 gets dreamcasted man and MS exits the console business.

I hope XB1 never gets out the rut its in and PS4 breaks its back...Because of you nikkas man.

:russ::mjlol::dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Rekkapryde come get your boi Goldenglove, he's FURIOUS!!!
:what:

"information he is uncomfortable with"... what are you talking about? You posted screens that don't even show a downgrade, they show a change in lighting if anything. :dead:

I posted in the other thread within context of the OP. Activity wise, Killzone has been a disappointment (the thread is implying that it would be disappointing if TitanFall doesn't do KZSF number), and based on how much marketing TitanFall has had it would be pretty telling if it doesn't outsell Killzone. All I did was drop a few lines on how they could have made a better game. I wasn't trolling or being an @sshole or shytting on anything in that post.

Carry on
:laff:
C'mon, you're somewhat into photography.

You can make the same capture look infinitely different by changing the settings on it. The images look like they have different filters applied to them, not a fukking downgrade. Let's cut the shyt if we gonna discuss stuff like this.
:wow:

Thank you guys, I have a tear dripping down my face right now from laughing. Didn't realize how hurt you guys truly are :salute:
Kineckt is trash it was trash on 360
and it's trash on xbo one

doesn't make me upset ...makes me laugh that you think that. You live in a fairytale where you think people wanna pay 100 extra for some shyt that doesn't matter whatsoever and that people obviously don't give a fukk about... the numbers dont lie.
The numbers say the XB1 is the fastest selling system in Xbox history. Has launched in like 30less countries as PS4. 30 is a number, numbers don't lie. If XB1 was available in the same amount of countries as PS4 the numbers will be similar. Maybe in XB1's favor. How could you say, you didn't even know that was the case :ufdup:

And if you look up software sales.. the most important factor to any console? XB1 is winning there
So you right, numbers don't lie. Please drop a proper rebuttal or X gets the square :win:
5 months??!?!?! But titanfall is gonna be the game that changes everything; right? They blew their wad early and is stroking out. Titanfall's not gonna do MW2 numbers or Even GTA numbers.

two of the best looking games aint nothing special... :yeshrug:

Like i said.... For NOW....:stopitslime:
Oh, so you really are not aware of the 2014 game lineups for each system huh man :whoo:
Sony "blows" there wad tomorrow with this downgraded game that never appealed to the masses
Then there is nothing else this year that is exclusive. While xbox has AAA exclusive titles dropping every month pretty much this whole year. Sure, we'll miss a month or two, and we'll dine on multiplat pifftness
Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct Season 2, Fable Legends, The Division months before the retail full game drops (we get a version similar to this MGS game that is about to drop, XB1 exclusive) Halo, Kinect Sports. You get the idea. Please name just 3 PS4 titles not named infamous that you are looking forward to this year :popcorn:
infamous-second-son-screenshot-glorious-screen-2.jpg

Looks good to me :yeshrug:

Some of you know better, you're comparing compressed screens from a youtube grab that has a different time of day. I think some of you just like to toot your own horn with this downgrade narrative.
Compressed youtube grabs :mjlol:

I haven't seen flip-flopping like that since GAME had beef with 50 :damn:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Breh I just don't see it. So comparing youtube screens are what's hot in the streets now??

Tomorrow though I will have the game and will post screens so if I'm wrong I will gladly accept that.
Which one is it? It looks the same or it looks worse because it's a youtube grab? If it's just a youtube grab and the game actually looks like the initial reveal than whatever. But in comparing the screenshots provided, there's a clear downgrade in my opinion. That's not to say the game doesn't still look great - it does. But I hate bullshots.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So your not bothered by the constant hate and fukkery put out by Sony fans. But me posting pictures and talking about a real situation makes you hate Xbox.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense :rudy:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
@Rekkapryde come get your boi Goldenglove, he's FURIOUS!!!

:laff:

:wow:

Thank you guys, I have a tear dripping down my face right now from laughing. Didn't realize how hurt you guys truly are :salute:

The numbers say the XB1 is the fastest selling system in Xbox history. Has launched in like 30less countries as PS4. 30 is a number, numbers don't lie. If XB1 was available in the same amount of countries as PS4 the numbers will be similar. Maybe in XB1's favor. How could you say, you didn't even know that was the case :ufdup:

And if you look up software sales.. the most important factor to any console? XB1 is winning there
So you right, numbers don't lie. Please drop a proper rebuttal or X gets the square :win:

Oh, so you really are not aware of the 2014 game lineups for each system huh man :whoo:
Sony "blows" there wad tomorrow with this downgraded game that never appealed to the masses
Then there is nothing else this year that is exclusive. While xbox has AAA exclusive titles dropping every month pretty much this whole year. Sure, we'll miss a month or two, and we'll dine on multiplat pifftness
Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct Season 2, Fable Legends, The Division months before the retail full game drops (we get a version similar to this MGS game that is about to drop, XB1 exclusive) Halo, Kinect Sports. You get the idea. Please name just 3 PS4 titles not named infamous that you are looking forward to this year :popcorn:

Compressed youtube grabs :mjlol:

I haven't seen flip-flopping like that since GAME had beef with 50 :damn:
LOL@ this bullshyt

Hmm I wonder why Xbox isnt being sold in those 30 countries... those are a lot of what ifs breh.

As for the pics... there's more and more pointing to this whole shyt being ducktales.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which one is it? It looks the same or it looks worse because it's a youtube grab? If it's just a youtube grab and the game actually looks like the initial reveal than whatever. But in comparing the screenshots provided, there's a clear downgrade in my opinion. That's not to say the game doesn't still look great - it does. But I hate bullshots.
That's a loaded question.
I'd say it looks different but not worse. I say different because both shots aren't even during the same time of day and they being youtube grabs seems to ruin the image. There's no way the game looks that dark in game, I've seen the trailer and it didn't look like that on my TV. I will post grabs tomorrow.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
That's a loaded question.
I'd say it looks different but not worse. I say different because both shots aren't even during the same time of day and they being youtube grabs seems to ruin the image. There's no way the game looks that dark in game, I've seen the trailer and it didn't look like that on my TV. I will post grabs tomorrow.
It's not a loaded question. It's a question that confronts the contradiction you imposed on yourself.