Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster Why do you seem so angry though??
Mad at what?

I'm in here laughing at how everytime Sony stans come up with some faux rage about something, they inevetably have to turn around and make excuses for the same thing.

shyts an interesting physiology exercise. I wonder if its all a game, or they really are oblivious to what's going on.

It's kinda like when Lil B had a bunch of fans. You couldn't tell if they were all trolling, or really liked dudes music. I don't think they knew either:russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Mad at what?

I'm in here laughing at how everytime Sony stans come up with some faux rage about something, they inevetably have to turn around and make excuses for the same thing.

shyts an interesting physiology exercise. I wonder if its all a game, or they really are oblivious to what's going on.

It's kinda like when Lil B had a bunch of fans. You couldn't tell if they were all trolling, or really liked dudes music. I don't think they knew either:russ:
Sony won though... Its okay breh.. you dont have to keep trolling to hide the anger... Everything is ok :smugfavre:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wtf: Xbox stans can't even chill for the day... @MeachTheMonster ain't shyt.

That's another Sony Stan hypocrisy.

"Smooth Thursdays" are only brought up when it benefits them. Every Thursday just like every other day there's a bunch of Sony Stans trolling and throwing insults around.
(I woke up to 5 mentions in troll threads :beli:)

But as soon as something comes up and they have no rebuttal it's straight to talking about smooth Thursdays.

I said from jump I'm not participating in it cause its disrespectful to the dude for people to use his death as a device in the console wars. Dudes that do that like @Rekkapryde and @Fatboi1 truly "ain't shyt"

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm not a sony stan... :pachaha: I'm just tired of pricks like you thinking the inferior system is the best in the world... when it's not...

Also I have a xbox360 and Ps3 in my crib.... im a gamer. period.

Would you sit your ass down somewhere. Your dumbass talked all sorts of shyt in the Titanfall resolution thread, now you want to act as if your above the bullshyt.

The difference in graphics from the e3 build and the impending release is shocking, but idiots like you're self will act as if it didn't matter.

So obsession with graphics and resolution only applies to Xbox one games in your eyes huh?

You clowns are so fukking transparent.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
[

:mjpls: Oh are you furious too?? This shyt gotta be bad for yall health :smugfavre:
No you're just a terrible poster. You just can't admit the ps4 is an technologically inferior system and Sony is a lying piece of shyt organization, but since your a battered wife, you'll just act as if everything is OK.

You and your shyt system lost friend.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
??? Each "after" picture has worse lighting and appears to have lower resolution. That's a definite downgrade. I'm so tired of bullshots but nobody else seems to give a shyt.

People only care when it's a game they were looking for a reason to bash anyway. Literally EVERY playstation exclusive game has been downgraded since initial reveals. But somehow watch dogs and Ubisoft are the only ones that got trashed for it. At least they have an excuse, they are making a PC version that will look like the reveal and they didn't have "next gen" hardware yet.

In this case there is no excuse Sony just lied and mislead about every single one of their exclusive games. But nobody cares. The shyt is funny and sad at the same time.