Independence Day Resurgence

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Will Smith Replacements are weak. Thor Little brother can't act and Will's "Son" doesn't have the charisma. Jeff Goldblum and Roland Emmerich blowin sh!t up is only reason I will give it a chance.

liam-hemsworth-300.jpg

Jessie-Usher-2.jpg

:martin::camby:

tumblr_mehe0zaUax1riai4vo1_500.gif

"Welcome BACK to EARFF MOTHERF*CKERS"

:lawd:

I was going to write a review, but it doesn't really deserve it. Here's all I'll say, This post tells it all. You didn't even really let Will's Son have the lead part. SMH, Terrible Plot, Terrible Sequel, Bad Acting. Goldblum was even going through the motion, LOL @ Vivica, waste of time. The whole thing was a mess and Will Smith presence alone probably could of saved this mess. The Old Cast didn't do it, they didn't save the movie. Will absence was felt throughout and there homage to him was weak. "Indedpendence Day" is a Classic Sci-Fi film and one of the biggest movies of the entire 90's. It defined Disaster movies for the last 20 years.

ID:R is nothing more than a Straight To Video, B Movie, Sci-Fi Channel waste of time. Don't even think about making ID3 because the numbers will be even worst. LOL @ Losing the box office on 4th of July, Pathetic. I will say this, I did laugh a lot at how bad it was. They spent 165 Million (250 + with marketing) but had the nerve to say Will didn't deserve 50 Million. All that money down the drain. Movie is bombing badly. Sorry but Bigger Ship and Bigger Aliens doesn't equal a good movie. Even the Nostaliga shots did nothing. Just stick with the orignal and watch this when it hits home video.

ID4-Independence-Day-Movie-Poster.jpg

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
fukkery on a near unprecedented level makes this movie an instant cult classic on some sci fi independence daynado shyt...

So bad that you are doing yourself a disservice by not watching it...i don't even know where to begin...

Vivica with the Thot come up shuffle going from stripper to nurse...

Dude waking up out of a coma after all this time with no type of muscle atrophy , even operates heavy machinery without a problem...

African Warlord saying "you have to kill them from behind" does the majority of his killing with an alien gun shooting them in the chest and face...

Alien queen fast enough to catch up to a school bus after a few steps but then slow enough to never actually get in front of the school bus...

According to this movie you can drill to within inches of the earth core without any real damage to the earth itself since you did not actually reach the core...

Giant whirlpool / riptide in the ocean with a single boat in the ocean but the boat is not affected by the whirlpool at all...

Improved earth with alien technology but crashed shipped in africa has barely been explored at all

A fight scene that begins with lil thor taking a piss...

Giant sphere that says it's kind fought the aliens for a 1000 years...yet the giant sphere has no means of fighting or defending itself...

Members of the military have alien weapons...the african soldiers have alien weapons...humans have used alien weapons to create better aircrafts and put weapons on the moon...yet when it is time to defend the president in a bunker I counted no less than 3 secret service members shooting with just old school pistols...

So bad Uwe Boll wouldn't put his name on it...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fukkery on a near unprecedented level makes this movie an instant cult classic on some sci fi independence daynado shyt...

So bad that you are doing yourself a disservice by not watching it...i don't even know where to begin...

Dude waking up out of a coma after all this time with no type of muscle atrophy , even operates heavy machinery without a problem...

African Warlord saying "you have to kill them from behind" does the majority of his killing with an alien gun shooting them in the chest and face...

Alien queen fast enough to catch up to a school bus after a few steps but then slow enough to never actually get in front of the school bus...

According to this movie you can drill to within inches of the earth core without any real damage to the earth itself since you did not actually reach the core...

Giant whirlpool / riptide in the ocean with a single boat in the ocean but the boat is not affected by the whirlpool at all...

Improved earth with alien technology but crashed shipped in africa has barely been explored at all

Giant sphere that says it's kind fought the aliens for a 1000 years...yet the giant sphere has no means of fighting or defending itself...

Members of the military have alien weapons...the african soldiers have alien weapons...humans have used alien weapons to create better aircrafts and put weapons on the moon...yet when it is time to defend the president in a bunker I counted no less than 3 secret service members shooting with just old school pistols...

Independence daynado :biglol:

I feel some of y'all should stop trying to watch it as if it's going to be good and watch it for fukkery sake...get your online stream on and prepare to be :blessed:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
only watched 1/4 to 1/3 of it before getting bored with the film and turning it off. i won't try to complete watching it in the future.

just glad the Vivica got paid and is still getting work.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Independence daynado :biglol:

I feel some of y'all should stop trying to watch it as if it's going to be good and watch it for fukkery sake...get your online stream on and prepare to be :blessed:
The fukkery isn't really all that in this movie though...The original had way more fukkery and was ten times more entertaining.

This movie is just dumb.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The fukkery isn't really all that in this movie though...The original had way more fukkery and was ten times more entertaining.

This movie is just dumb.
Hmm...i dont think it's dumb, it simply has poor pacing and acting...and that cheesy ass savior droid. But conceptually it's solid and was entertaining enough :manny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Numbers from Box Office Mojo: "Independence Day Resurgence" is 70% behind the worldwide Box Office Total of the original "Independence Day". It has only taking in 35% of the original Domestic Totals. It has also sold 85% Less overall tickets. Also check the budgets. I see it finishing crawling to 400 million globally which would half of the original overall total. Adjusted for inflation it's way behind as the original adjust to 600 Million Domestic and over a 1.4 Billion Worldwide.

:stopitslime:

INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURRENCE (2016) (Budget: 165 Million)

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $85,970,582 31.6%
+ Foreign: $186,131,940 68.4%
= Worldwide: $272,102,522

INDEPENDENCDE DAY (1996) (Budget 75 Million)

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $306,169,268 37.5%
+ Foreign: $511,231,623 62.5%
= Worldwide: $817,400,891

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:laff::laff:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Breh I was randomly thinking about this moive today and shyt had me like :mjlol:

Particularly the president shootout scene...to me it is one of the most :mjlol: scenes I seen in a minute...cause they have the shyt and just like some random as concrete and steel bunker...i was like :dahellwhat:...so let me get this straight...you already had to fight aliens before who came to earth and fukked shyt up and you know they got energy weapons that can destroy anything...but you still hiding the president in some dusty ass bunker like it's the fukking 80's...you know there is an advanced alien race with advanced weapon but you think the same bunker reagan was using in the 80's is going to hold up...

The aliens cut through that shyt so fast...just a loud thump and a little fire around the edges of the door and boom they in there like :shaq:

Another thing I don't get is that they also had some of the aliens as captives...but i never figured out what they were doing with them...aliens started spazzing and the doctor who woke up out of the coma had to tell them "they are celebrating"...I'm like...you had these things captives for all these years and you can't even tell when they are crying or laughing or celebrating :dahellwhat:...

There is a scene where one of the aliens talks through a dude and all the other people are like :gladbron: like they didn't know that was possible and I am like...you had these things captives all this time and didn't know they could do that:dahellwhat:

They really spend the entire movie having alien captives in a prison made for aliens that could be interrogated but then they spend the entire movie trying to guess what the aliens next moves are :dahellwhat:

Talking to each other over radios like "what is there target? Where are they going to strike? What are their intentions?" with a prison full of captured aliens in the background like :lolbron:

Like I said...if you a person who likes to watch movies that are just poorly made all the way around...this is a must watch...