Independence Day Resurgence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot how the white dude who had never met the chinese pilot before she comes to the moon, says about 5 lines of dialogue to her in the movie and then she is ready to go on a date:mjlol:

Or the former president doing everything he can to keep his daughter from going to fight the queen...the daughter doing everything she can to keep her former president father from fighting the queen...and then they both end up going:mjlol:

Former President daughter shot her gun at lil thor after the battle was over...he hit her with the :baldhuh:...then they hugged and kissed without missing a beat...

Lil thor got him a chick...lil thor sidekick who is nothing but comic relief gets the chinese chick...but of course will smith son is just an asexual being who shows no interest in women and has no love interest in the movie...

I swear this movie didn't do anything right:mjlol:...it's like they had the minimum amount of film reel to make a movie and said fukk it we got to one take everything if we fukk it up we fukk it up...

And in the first flick, they match Will up with a fukking stripper:stopitslime:.....they always wanna market & promote some bullshyt to black folks:martin:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fukkery on a near unprecedented level makes this movie an instant cult classic on some sci fi independence daynado shyt...

So bad that you are doing yourself a disservice by not watching it...i don't even know where to begin...

Vivica with the Thot come up shuffle going from stripper to nurse...

Dude waking up out of a coma after all this time with no type of muscle atrophy , even operates heavy machinery without a problem...

African Warlord saying "you have to kill them from behind" does the majority of his killing with an alien gun shooting them in the chest and face...

Alien queen fast enough to catch up to a school bus after a few steps but then slow enough to never actually get in front of the school bus...

According to this movie you can drill to within inches of the earth core without any real damage to the earth itself since you did not actually reach the core...

Giant whirlpool / riptide in the ocean with a single boat in the ocean but the boat is not affected by the whirlpool at all...

Improved earth with alien technology but crashed shipped in africa has barely been explored at all

A fight scene that begins with lil thor taking a piss...

Giant sphere that says it's kind fought the aliens for a 1000 years...yet the giant sphere has no means of fighting or defending itself...

Members of the military have alien weapons...the african soldiers have alien weapons...humans have used alien weapons to create better aircrafts and put weapons on the moon...yet when it is time to defend the president in a bunker I counted no less than 3 secret service members shooting with just old school pistols...

So bad Uwe Boll wouldn't put his name on it...
On another thought; I'm a rent this :russ:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This is by far the worst movie of the summer. I gave it a 2 out of 10 in my review. Holy shyt its bad but the batshyt ending almost makes up for it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This is by far the worst movie of the summer. I gave it a 2 out of 10 in my review. Holy shyt its bad but the batshyt ending almost makes up for it.

This is probably the worst movie of the summer that I still had more fun with than all the other movies because the fukkery was so unparalleled.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt could've been saved if most of the younger lead actors and dialogue wasn't :trash:

Emmerich action scenes are still:whew:

that anti gravity ship sucking up the planes/highways/cars :ooh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was a decent popcorn flick. Felt like the first one but with modern age CGI. I wouldn't mind that space sequel.

Coli Film Room opinion reviewers tho. :mjlol:

Reading the last page had me :patrice: about the flick. It was better than I expected. :ld:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I accidentally brought this at Walmart for 9 bucks because I thought it was 6

Is it worth keeping or should I just return it and get my money back?