Independence Day Resurgence

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Every death was unearned, breh. They killed off the president and her entire staff in a throwaway scene and had Fichtner inaugurated in the next without skipping a beat.:deadrose:

You also gotta love how everyone was related to everyone. Top talent Chinese female fighter pilot, of course she's the niece of the only other Asian on the moon. Of course the other top talent female fighter pilot who is close friends with two of the other four fighter pilots who matter is the former president's daughter as well. :deadmanny:

Jeff Goldblum's tired, confused expression when he says 'Oh, we're gonna wait for the dog?! Well, alright...' as the alien queen storms at them pretty much sums up the whole movie. :russ:

You forgot how the white dude who had never met the chinese pilot before she comes to the moon, says about 5 lines of dialogue to her in the movie and then she is ready to go on a date:mjlol:

Or the former president doing everything he can to keep his daughter from going to fight the queen...the daughter doing everything she can to keep her former president father from fighting the queen...and then they both end up going:mjlol:

Former President daughter shot her gun at lil thor after the battle was over...he hit her with the :baldhuh:...then they hugged and kissed without missing a beat...

Lil thor got him a chick...lil thor sidekick who is nothing but comic relief gets the chinese chick...but of course will smith son is just an asexual being who shows no interest in women and has no love interest in the movie...

I swear this movie didn't do anything right:mjlol:...it's like they had the minimum amount of film reel to make a movie and said fukk it we got to one take everything if we fukk it up we fukk it up...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this had to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I was hoping the aliens destroy the planet the entire time.

Looks like they setup a sequel that's gonna be on some Enders Game type shyt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bruh this had to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I was hoping the aliens destroy the planet the entire time.

Looks like they setup a sequel that's gonna be on some Enders Game type shyt.

Easily one of the most woat movies ever. If i had seen the final cut I would have scrapped it and written it off. shyts an IP killer.

nikkas shytting on the original need to re-watch it.
shyt was perfect.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly it felt like one of those rip offs when a big blockbuster is released you have those fake no name ones. Movie was to long and way to boring. First one was so much better obviously, wish they never went the alien tech way

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not bad, not good... A bit too cliche for me... I'm ok with not paying to see it... It was decent... I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again... Good to see the old characters back