Independence Day Resurgence

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
copped this on Black friday...and watched it today. Not terrible, but not really that good either. Was actually bored for the most part. CGI was a little much and made it look too fake.

poor Vivca A. Fox...had less than 5 minutes of screen time then they throw her under the bus...yet the school bus survives the queen bytch quite easily.

They could've cut out all the stuff w/ the dad and kids

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was so bad. So so so bad. Bad to the point that they should've just made it a straight up parody film. And all the other shyt aside they couldn't even deliver a brutal alien attack like they did in the first film. Not even a dope destruction scene?? Word?? This film literally did nothing right. Only Jeff Goldblum earned his paycheck on this film.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This movie was so bad. So so so bad. Bad to the point that they should've just made it a straight up parody film. And all the other shyt aside they couldn't even deliver a brutal alien attack like they did in the first film. Not even a dope destruction scene?? Word?? This film literally did nothing right. Only Jeff Goldblum earned his paycheck on this film.

Absolute fukking garbage

Movie was beyond bad that I make my kids watch it as punishment and they be like no daddy anything but that :mjcry:

I'm over here like :ufdup: in first place watch this shytty movie :mjgrin:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I accidentally brought it at Walmart on Black Friday and I knew I had to come to the coli to learn it was red box status and returned that sh!t with the quickness

:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hella racist movie against black folk. Security council of palefaces but then theres the African warlord character :mjpls:
Vivica done fell off too

And the China pandering was :russ:status
Soldiers drinking Moomoo milk or whatever it was. And it still bombed everywhere regardless:russ:

maybe if they didnt pull that WM/AF stuff it woulda did better :mjpls:

Will Smiths picture hanging in the white house:mjlol:
The Vivica appearance was a cameo at best. She didn't even need to be in the movie.