In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That's the key here.

Cats gotta recognize that females rock with regular dudes, once they get a taste of his personality.

They do it every damn day.
  • Schmang
  • Date
  • Stay faithful
  • Have kids
  • Sometimes even get married
Internet got folks believing the only people even getting dates are 6'5" cats with the faces of gods.

Meanwhile Big Booty Brenda got kids with a troglodyte cause he managed to connect.

Was money spent by him on a date in the course of getting to know the chick, and the chick getting to know him?

Prolly.

Does it matter if it was 2 coffees at Star Bucks (10 bucks), or 2 orders of Wings at BWW (40)?

For all these, I spend nothing on broads cats...

Does she really want you if she doesn't come of out pocket?
Every man isn't a an extravert, and this also assumes you have enough time to show your personality before taking or mitigating risks of how much expenditure is going into a date.

For some the initiation of the process (what I'm focused on) is actually more difficult than the process itself (where it seems your examples are).

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
bytches out here in LA be on a different planet. I had like 2 girls earlier this year suggest we go to a Lakers game for our first date. Knowing they expect me to pay for it. Like bytch I ain't dropping 6/700 dollars for a first date :mjlol:

Worst part is they was attractive enough that I know they found someone to take them. So I guess they win :yeshrug:
I've taken my lady to a few bulls games, and they aren't nearly as pricey as lakers, but those tickets will run u $300-$400. however, I got the tickets for free both times, so it was a W.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
100 bucks plus a mandatory 20-25% percent tip
Add in another activity you might be hitting 200+ dollars

Invite these woman for coffee , a walk in the park or the crib

Don't date a women unless she's your wife/GF

man, I met a woman I met on a first date at the park with our dogs for a dog play date. that shyt was free. I didn't hit that day. not even close, but I did a few encounters later.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I've taken my lady to a few bulls games, and they aren't nearly as pricey as lakers, but those tickets will run u $300-$400. however, I got the tickets for free both times, so it was a W.

It's rough out here. Dodger games used to be the move for a minute, but now those tickets will run you $100 each, plus parking, plus $20 drinks... You looking at 3/400 there too

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Every man isn't a an extravert, and this also assumes you have enough time to show your personality before taking or mitigating risks of how much expenditure is going into a date.

For some the initiation of the process (what I'm focused on) is actually more difficult than the process itself (where it seems your examples are).
You don’t have to be an extrovert to express your personality. A lot of women actually prefer a man whose more reserved

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
outdoor dates can save u plenty of money. when the summer hits here, there's a shytload of festivals that are free to enter and aren't incredibly pricey. and u get to be outside and go to differrent neighborhoods.
I think it was like the fourth date i went out on with my lady she asked me to walk around the track with her. We walked for like 2 hours. Women just be wanting to find reasons to talk to you if they fukk with you

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
stop dealing with materialistic gold-diggers then.

any woman turning their nose at a basic first date can get the :camby:

cuz u already know they are gonna have alligator arms when the check comes.

This is the whole answer.

The kind of woman you want to be with will enjoy the kind of date you want to go on.

Posters in here bytching about women's standards when in reality only a minority of women actually have ridiculous standards like that, and it's their own fault if those happen to be the sort of women they want to date. Any woman who wanted me to just throw away money on superficial bullshyt was never going to be on my short list to begin with.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
The problem with cheap first dates is that the relationship pretty much stays in that cheap date realm.

At some point you need to see your potential partner in nice clothes, see how they behave in certain circles, etc. During the dating process you are getting to know the other person and vetting them to see if they can meet your standards.

A lot of women will tell you that they regret not setting the bar higher at the start of the relationship because their man never bossed up and got comfortable.

I definitely understand the cash crunch especially for young dudes. But a lot of middle aged and older men are also cash strapped due to poor choices like low educational attainment, child support, and a general malaise around becoming a high earner.

Their female counterparts out-earn them and despite many having children they still have more disposable income than the men. It’s rough out here.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
These bytches don't even like basketball, just wanna get a pic for Instagram

Right. It’s just for clout. When you take these chicks out first thing they do is pull out their phone. It’s so corny. We lost as a society because everybody wants to be somebody instead of an ordinary person.

Dont forget the food and drinks. I had to spend another $150 on food and drink when i was there. :heh: