In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

Daps
Don't really care about dates other than having fun cuz I generally get myself whatever or go wherever I want to go. But I don't get this whole "if she really feeling ya she'll do whatever" cope when majority of the time you guys will also say "don't spend time talking/texting with her unless it's to go out and date/fukk" .... so what is she supposed to be feeling you for on the first date or two...your looks?! LOL
its the blind leading the blind out here :mjlol: cry about women feeling entitled when its clear that you just wish you had the same entitlement brehs

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Young folks need to get creative. Dating doesn't have to be expensive. Over the decades I'm spent crazy money on dates with my wife. Yet the one she remembers most was a fuq'ing picnic: A nice blanket in the park with 2 Subway footlongs, chips, and 2 Arizona Ice Teas.
Keyword is wife. Unc trying to get us shytted on tiktok

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
yeah I fukked off in my 20's and early 30's and got serious over the last 10 years or so. even after a divorce and while paying child support, I'm still on track to bank a couple mil just from my companie's 401K when it's all said and done. and that's not including me owning my house outright by then and my personal investments in my non retirement accounts.
:blessed: my man got it. Same here compound intrest is damn near magic. I Manage my own PCRA and my wife Roth also. House will be paid off before retirement also. We winning.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take broads to sushi on the first date. There's a place near my crib with a bar next door and a hookah spot a block away.

I can hit all 3 spots under 100$. If I'm not feeling shawty then it ends at the sushi place with 30$ or less spent.

We both have fun and the proximity of these places to my crib has helped me grand slam some first date p*ssy. Good logistics >>>
So what do people plan on doing if dating is unaffordable?
fukking

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Bingo. My older brother told me a long time ago. If a chick like you she'll let you smash on the floor. That stuck with me and I've always found it to be true
Last date I was late by like 30 mins, the restaurant I wanted to try was closed, ate at a Vegan spot and chilled in a liquor store drinking beers.

Still smashed after our second date at a park.

I am NOT handsome gang, I assure you brehs.

I really need to remember this advice myself. If she likes you, she'll make time.

No Maybe's, no half in. You cannot negotiate attraction.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm just saying, the vibe you're giving out right now isn't a good look.

Unless you Quasimodo out here, I promise there's someone who's looking at you with stars in her eyes, or at least a pitter patter in her stomach.

SHE won't try and run you for all your worth, if you give her some motion.
I'm not giving out a vibe. This started with me going against the efficacy of coffee/tea dates in 2024 and multiple posters keep attaching new factors.

This about a societal/generational trend, not me.
I wasn’t saying being introverted was some kind of advantage. All I’m saying is that a man with a dope personality is gonna have less struggles with women than those who don’t on average
You asked me "what other factors". So again,
You were voted "Most Handsome Man" by the Coli women :comeon:

This is exactly what I'm talking about

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Last date I was late by like 30 mins, the restaurant I wanted to try was closed, ate at a Vegan spot and chilled in a liquor store drinking beers.

Still smashed after our second date at a park.

I am NOT handsome gang, I assure you brehs.

I really need to remember this advice myself. If she likes you, she'll make time.

No Maybe's, no half in. You cannot negotiate attraction.

any nikka who says other wise is just being a contrarian lol. Women find different things "attractive" so outside of being morbidly obese or deformed, if you take care of yourself you just gotta find your lane, the issue is when dudes aint happy with the chicks in their lane they think nobody is attracted to em.

But whether it is looks/energy, if you have to prove yourself to a chick then you need to stop wasting time and move on. 1st Dates are supposed to be vibe checks and "dating" is supposed to be about compatibility/just spending time with a person you vibe with. All that let me prove myself to a bytch stuff is for lames

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm not giving out a vibe. This started with me going against the efficacy of coffee/tea dates in 2024 and multiple posters keep attaching new factors.

This about a societal/generational trend, not me.

You asked me "what other factors". So again,
Breh, if you can't tell a chick you're gonna scoop her for the afternoon on Saturday and say you'll get lunch while out, she doesn't want you.

That's not low efficacy, that's you barking up the wrong tree.

It literally doesn't matter what you offer, if she likes/wants you she'll say yes.

I swear to the sky above, I once had a married woman try to invite herself over my spot when I told her I was cleaning up while we were on the phone.

Said she'd vacuum while I mopped the kitchen and dusted the furniture to get it done faster.
And then she'd help me flip and make the bed back up....

When all I'd really wanted was to get her off my nuts so I tried to scare her off with housework.

It's not what you're offering, it's who you're offering it to.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Breh, if you can't tell a chick you're gonna scoop her for the afternoon on Saturday and say you'll get lunch while out, she doesn't want you.

That's not low efficacy, that's you barking up the wrong tree.

It literally doesn't matter what you offer, if she likes/wants you she'll say yes.

I swear to the sky above, I once had a married woman try to invite herself over my spot when I told her I was cleaning up while we were on the phone.

Said she'd vacuum while I mopped the kitchen and dusted the furniture to get it done faster.
And then she'd help me flip and make the bed back up....

When all I'd really wanted was to get her off my nuts so I tried to scare her off with housework.

It's not what you're offering, it's who you're offering it to.
My guy I understand all that. I don't disagree. Nonetheless, this response I gave to someone else still applies to what you just said.
No, I'm telling you the reality, and how it conflicts with the "numbers game" that we're taught in dating.

See the above.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Just for them to say "I don't fukk on the first date. I'm not that type of woman."

So now you're $400 in before you find out her p*ssy is :trash:

giphy.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's only expensive if you're trying to date more than 1 woman.

It will quickly add up.

That's why most men try and stick with one.

But most men now know women date multiple people at the same time.

Which means they need to date multiple women but like I mentioned earlier it quickly adds up.

So dating is now "unaffordable"

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Current gig I'm spending a lot of time at, by far the most attractive woman (and really nice personality too) is this girl about 25 or so. She's dating a coworker who is about 30. He's average looking, really quiet, not shy but he just only talks when he needs to. I asked her a few days ago what inspired her to go with him, and she said it's the way he always treats everyone with kindness no matter who they are. On this job there's a lot of people from different backgrounds and some challenging clientele, and apparently he's just consistently a nice guy to everyone no matter who they are.

According to TLR this relationship shouldn't exist, but I see them off to the side sitting shoulder-to-shoulder or holding hands every damn chance they get.
What's funny is that you see scenarios like this where the girl dates a guy that is [physically] below her league much more than the other way around:pachaha:.