In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm like b*tch please when she wanted to report that shyt. The only person going to jail for that is Flynn. I'm sick of this bytch and her weird, over acting facial expressions.

starting to hate dana like i hate aj soprano. what the fukk does she think? flynn was the one driving. then she wanna be on some telling the police shyt, fukk outta here with that.

and hell yea i thought mike was about to beat that up.

:dahell: Imma call you two The Mighty Ducks from now on cause y'all on thin ice. Who the fukk is Flynn?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just occured to me, Carrie knew nikkas were listening, either she's a freak in the sheets or/and Brody hit that like it was his last meal and he's on death row.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
:dahell: You tryna say you doubted for even a second that my nikka Finn would get through this unscathed breh? You didn't see the gawd at that party just sipping on some yac actin a fool while Dana was stressing? :win: What y'all don't realize is Finn meant to hit that lady as a way of testing how down to ride Dana was. My nikka has a handful of bodies off hit and runs just from testing bytches to see if they have wifey potential. And it always gets covered up. :smugbiden: Dana took the test and she failed. You saw what happened when Finn deaded her. My nikka got in the Phantom and closed the door in her face like a boss and she's standing there with the Carrie struggle face thinking "What did I just do?":wow: Worst that's gonna happen is his pops might dock the yacht for a couple weeks and take away the black card. He'll bounce back; Finn gets stronger after ether. :smugdraper: Meanwhile Dana's realizing what happens when you try and fukk with the gawd. She get's it from her momma tho. Jess went to the VP's wife on some let's snitch shyt and that idea got gunned up and clapped quick.:youngsabo: So then she snitches to Brody and Brody takes Dana to the station on some let's snitch shyt. But they didn't know that the trill nikka Estes is on Finn's payroll and hit up the goon Carrie. She intercepted Brody like Revis in his prime and that snitch attempt got gunned up and clapped quick. :youngsabo: So what was all that stress for Dana? You'll be lucky if Xander picks up his Metro PCS phone and takes your snitch ass back. You'll be smoking regs in the back of his dad's Buick while Finn is in the guts of a Victoria's Secret model on the coast of Ibiza. :steviej: Was it worth it?

1oax04.gif

My nikka Finn got bars? :whoo: Y'all still got a chance to jump on the bandwagon. We winning over here.
:yayo:

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dana shhit really brought down the show

got dam at that guttersnipe Mike... cant this bum just start his own family

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Show has tossed all realism out the window but it's still entertaining so :yeshrug:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

After her break down in season 1 Carrie would never be working with the CIA. She would never be allowed within 500 feet of Brody.

I've said in the past I don't care much about realism as long as the show is entertaining....and it's entertaining, so :manny:

But let's keep it 100. Realism in the bushes. Now, if they find some kinda way for Carrie and Brody to still be working together next season, shyt will start to be :snoop:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After her break down in season 1 Carrie would never be working with the CIA. She would never be allowed within 500 feet of Brody.

I've said in the past I don't care much about realism as long as the show is entertaining....and it's entertaining, so :manny:

But let's keep it 100. Realism in the bushes. Now, if they find some kinda way for Carrie and Brody to still be working together next season, shyt will start to be :snoop:

Fred.

Did u watch the 1st two episodes :aicmon: