In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm like b*tch please when she wanted to report that shyt. The only person going to jail for that is Flynn. I'm sick of this bytch and her weird, over acting facial expressions.

I thought I was the only one who caught them weird ass faces she be making, Its like she be using the wrong expressions at the wrong time...

shyt be making ME nervous

I don't think she was ready (as an actress) for the emotional scenes they have had her in this season

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
good episode, intense as fukk

the sex scene cut to the CIA was hilarious :laugh:

Nazir gonna get Brody to turn again :ooh:

but Dana forreal ... she was aight at first but now this is getting unbearable

and that dude Mike stay lurkin' in the cut :comeon:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hate Brody's whole family now...he should gift wrap the whole crew and drop them off on Mike's doorstep.

And Quinn still sucks, Carrie was basically fukking Brody into submission so he could become a useful asset again. That is what spies are supposed to do...use whatever they can to manipulate their assets. Sure Carrie is in love with Brody but Quinn doesn't know that.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
starting to hate dana like i hate aj soprano. what the fukk does she think? flynn was the one driving. then she wanna be on some telling the police shyt, fukk outta here with that.

and hell yea i thought mike was about to beat that up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So what now Brody getting reeducated? :comeon:I don't think I like that shyt. If it's something I hate in a TV show is a character that flip flops like pancakes. I didn't like it when they did that with Boomer from Battlestar Galactica and it was gay as fukk when it was done to Sylar from Heroes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So what now Brody getting reeducated? :comeon:I don't think I like that shyt. If it's something I hate in a TV show is a character that flip flops like pancakes. I didn't like it when they did that with Boomer from Battlestar Galactica and it was gay as fukk when it was done to Sylar from Heroes.

brody been flipflopping since the show began breh, hell you dont remember he didnt pull the bomb? then to clear up any lies how it malfunctions he urged on abu nazir to get rid of tom walker which brody did, all brody cares about is himself and his family, he flip flops on sides to keep him alive and out of jail and his good family name