In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The best show since The Wire. Most people are turned off by the slow pacing and complex story. I guess it's a show for a more sophisticated audience (doesn't Obama like the show?).

Homeland and Boardwalk are easily the best shows out now. Homeland gets overlooked while...the most stanned show on Coli is unrealistic, has weak writing, and 2 or 3 storylines a season, so its comedy when I see people doubting Homeland.

With Brody around, we are going to go deeper into the rabbit hole, it aint close to being over.

Also, a foolish clown actually thought Brody wasn't coming back because he reads articles and listens to podcasts. :laugh:

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best show since The Wire. Most people are turned off by the slow pacing and complex story. I guess it's a show for a more sophisticated audience (doesn't Obama like the show?).

Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire are much better shows.

I think the first 5-6 episodes were sick, what took a big downfall (for me at least) was when they got together. I was like :mindblown:

They shoulda continued the cat/mouse game

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Damn, this show was trash. I have no idea how it got so much praise. Nothing happened in the first season and half.