In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
hopefully that Dana story is done now :beli:

this dumb bytch Carrie gonna get Brody killed

Im guessing they saw her at his house when she went in after Brody wife left since she knew he didnt stay home that night

they probably watching him and her dumb ass keep popping up in broad daylight :beli:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
brody been flipflopping since the show began breh, hell you dont remember he didnt pull the bomb? then to clear up any lies how it malfunctions he urged on abu nazir to get rid of tom walker which brody did, all brody cares about is himself and his family, he flip flops on sides to keep him alive and out of jail and his good family name

he actually did push the button :whoo:

he didnt know at the time it got disconnected from when he got tackled

Brody bout that terrorist life breh

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
brody been flipflopping since the show began breh, hell you dont remember he didnt pull the bomb? then to clear up any lies how it malfunctions he urged on abu nazir to get rid of tom walker which brody did, all brody cares about is himself and his family, he flip flops on sides to keep him alive and out of jail and his good family name

Wait what? Nah, you're talking minor shyt since his alignment was beneficial to Abu Nazir for most of season 1 at least after the ambiguity on his motives was dropped. He did push the button and then it malfunctioned then Carrie gets his daughter to talk him out of it when he gets it working he was about to go through with that shyt. Even though he changes his mind he's still on Abu Nazir's corner after getting Tom Walker killed.

He is still on Abu Nazir's corner for the duration of season 2 even going as far as saving Abu Nazir's life when letting him getting killed by the snipers could have gotten him off the hook. He is flipped when Carrie interrogates him. He's on CIA corner now. He only cares about himself and family? CIA is choice side then. All Abu Nazir does is risk him getting exposed, going to jail or getting killed. Look what the fukk happen with the tailor they told him to retrieve. Close call right? Forgot about that?

Recent episode has him captured by Team Nazir and if Abu Nazir gets him to his corner again that's a flip and that's the shyt I don't like. It's going to be last straw for me on his character if he's reppin' Team Nazir to go to team CIA again. The show is still piff but flapjackin' characters I like diminish them to me. You can have character development but the constant change of alignments bothers me.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So what now Brody getting reeducated? :comeon:I don't think I like that shyt. If it's something I hate in a TV show is a character that flip flops like pancakes. I didn't like it when they did that with Boomer from Battlestar Galactica and it was gay as fukk when it was done to Sylar from Heroes.

That's just life breh, he's not flopping, he's getting bent. Just trying to survive.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

Well there goes an instant classic gif

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
but Dana forreal ... she was aight at first but now this is getting unbearable
:

I tried to tell mufukkas last season that she a nosy little pain in the ass when she was following Brody around and all I got was b-b-b-but she a teenager and just curious. That little girl annoying as shyt and that stupid ass raised eyebrow pisses me off.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I turned down the TV at RECORD-BREAKING speed when that sex scene came on, so as to not wake up the wife :whew:

:dead: @ that Saul GIF

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess my complaint is the the typical boo-hoo "realism >>>" one...

When theyre tailing Roya and Brody, shouldnt there be a tail tailing THEM?! I mean whatever, its TV, but that would make sense

And the helicopter bit was kinda
office_stanley_gif.gif

But overall, a damn good episode as always!

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's like going back to the same restaurant for the same plate, and shyt just stays godly :whew: