In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Damn I missed it last night.

Can somebody bless the thread with a link?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dahell: Dana really must have slept on how much power da gawd Finn really has. She really thought my nikka didn't hit up ol girl and offer her those presidential duckets early? :what: Those Barack racks? That POTUS paper? That Air Force One stash? Obama green? White House cream? My nikka Finn rolled up to ol girl's house in the McLaren same color dandruff with the peanut butter guts and made it rain. She couldn't say no to those bands. :manny: Matta fact, she was so stuck off the realness she threw him the ass right there. Meanwhile the first scene of the episode is Dana looking dusty as hell getting off the bus. She went from first class to bus pass. :skip: Eating Mike's trash breakfast and drinking that pulpy ass orange juice. But she found out how thorough da gawd is when she tried to snitch. She got thrown to the bushes with the quickness. She wanted it to be one way. But it's the other way. :shaq:

My nikka Brody went ham and eggs on that schizophrenic p*ssy. :youngsabo: Damn near bust a blood vessel tearing that ass up. My nikka was on some
electricsex.gif
shyt. Gave them nikkas something to really listen to. I know my nikka Saul saved a copy of that audio for "personal use". :mjpls:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Just started watching this show I am all caught up now and I hate to say it but homeland>>>> boardwalk. I guess its hard to compare the two different shows this is much more exciting and moves at a faster pace.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I love this show....

First Show that both me and my wife have loved equally....

Dana is approaching Skylar status as far as being annoying :comeon:

I had a feeling Brody was gonna knock Carrie down but :whew: wasn't expecting that..

When they switched back to the CIA office was a classic TV moment, you could feel the tension, the awkwardness, the :pachaha: going on in there....

The fact that week from week you don't know who Brody is riding with makes this show outstanding.. I thought he was all in with the CIA once he blew up on Roya but after he started talking about how he has kinda hit rock bottom especially with his family. I think Nazir might be able to reel him back in...

Next week should be :wow:

But we say that damn near every week with this show..