In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

1oax04.gif

My nikka Finn got bars? :whoo: Y'all still got a chance to jump on the bandwagon. We winning over here.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Episode was ehhhh....

I guess the Dana storyline is being used to show that Brody is a "moral" person that seems to want to do what he feels is "right".

He is becoming isolated from everyone and their own agendas...

Next ep looks :damn: tho

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brody's gonna snap.

He's a soldier, he follows orders and right now he's being pulled in 3-4 different directions.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Are we gonna act like the muslim breh ain't the snitch?
Brody got some nerve, nikka a damn terrorist, he lucky he's not getting balls and piss down his eyes...
BTW, only now I found this thread and let me tell you something---> obarth :lawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The way obarth likes the most random characters is :russ: as hell. He did the same thing with Tod in the "Breaking Bad" thread. shyt is nonstop comedy.

Anyway, good ep. I liked it. The only thing that was :snoop: was Dana talking about "I went to the funeral". That was corny as hell.

I realize they're trying to hammer home that she's "good" and wants to do the right thing and the politicians are "evil" and only worried about their careers....but this whole arc has been heavy handed as fukk.

I think Brody will die this season. Brody should die this season, in some kinda heroic way to redeem the character. Maybe he'll stop the bomb and get blown up. That would be a nice parallel to last season.

I don't understand how Carrie is still working with the CIA. Or how another person committed suicide while under CIA supervision. But....eh. I'll let this shyt slide for now.

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'd love for Brody to become Vice President and just dump on the whole CIA when the country finds out Estes and Saul were terrorists. He then becomes President. Abu Nazir visits the white house to chill with his son.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd love for Brody to become Vice President and just dump on the whole CIA when the country finds out Estes and Saul were terrorists. He then becomes President. Abu Nazir visits the white house to chill with his son.

I said a while back the show would be dope if it pulled an "Omen". Had this guy become slowly more powerful as they try to stop or control him until eventually he's the President. It would've worked much better if it was still ambiguous to the CIA whether or not he was turned.

Obviously Brody isn't the antichrist, but whatever. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and I dunno who does the cinematography for this show but the pool scene was shot really well.

Fred.