In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm rooting for the bad guy. I hope Brody, the hot Indian woman, and Abu Nezir succeed in whatever it is they're trying to accomplish.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I don't even see how anyone is falling for the obvious writing.

Lessons one learn from the 1st season.

Carrie's p*ssy and affection has no feelings. She's a whore just like any other whore, there is no emotional attachment to it. She has a JOB to do.

And just like any good whore she is psychologically driven. In other words her mind is fukked and the only person or entity that has dominion over her mind is her "PIMP" and her need to be "RIGHT".

You think Brody is detached? Carrie is so certain she subjected herself to "shock treatment.

This shyt is easy to write.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
hes the only one whos directly invloved with both the suicides.. coincidence :childplease:

breh... straight up and down if your really thinking that they would make saul the mole after what happened this episode your clearly just not watching... and you made your mind like;

"Uhguuuh Carrie not the mole... who else!? Saul... SAUL... Saul the mole!!!" :ohhh:

I could list off so many points as to why it ruin any sense of continuity the show has to make him the mole... but i dont think yall niccas even care at this point.

hes not the mole... if he is... homeland went from being the best show on tv to a joke.