In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im still sticking with Estes being the mole

I know people say he not cause he was in the room when brody was suppose to blow the bomb but what if he didn't know? What if Nazir didnt need him anymore after that? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dont understand this obsession with a mole you guys have. They're not even looking for a mole. Is someone leaking shyt? Probably, but I dont think Abu Nazir got a mole in the CIA other than Brody.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This episode this week was aight. Filler type of ep.

Dana :comeon: really? You trying snitch at a time when father is runnning a campaign.
Have common sense bytch!! Jeez

...and the CIA :huhldup: they sloppy as fukk right now. :scusthov:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth tell your nikka Finn to handle dana

:dahell: You tryna say you doubted for even a second that my nikka Finn would get through this unscathed breh? You didn't see the gawd at that party just sipping on some yac actin a fool while Dana was stressing? :win: What y'all don't realize is Finn meant to hit that lady as a way of testing how down to ride Dana was. My nikka has a handful of bodies off hit and runs just from testing bytches to see if they have wifey potential. And it always gets covered up. :smugbiden: Dana took the test and she failed. You saw what happened when Finn deaded her. My nikka got in the Phantom and closed the door in her face like a boss and she's standing there with the Carrie struggle face thinking "What did I just do?":wow: Worst that's gonna happen is his pops might dock the yacht for a couple weeks and take away the black card. He'll bounce back; Finn gets stronger after ether. :smugdraper: Meanwhile Dana's realizing what happens when you try and fukk with the gawd. She get's it from her momma tho. Jess went to the VP's wife on some let's snitch shyt and that idea got gunned up and clapped quick.:youngsabo: So then she snitches to Brody and Brody takes Dana to the station on some let's snitch shyt. But they didn't know that the trill nikka Estes is on Finn's payroll and hit up the goon Carrie. She intercepted Brody like Revis in his prime and that snitch attempt got gunned up and clapped quick. :youngsabo: So what was all that stress for Dana? You'll be lucky if Xander picks up his Metro PCS phone and takes your snitch ass back. You'll be smoking regs in the back of his dad's Buick while Finn is in the guts of a Victoria's Secret model on the coast of Ibiza. :steviej: Was it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
:dahell: You tryna say you doubted for even a second that my nikka Finn would get through this unscathed breh? You didn't see the gawd at that party just sipping on some yac actin a fool while Dana was stressing? :win: What y'all don't realize is Finn meant to hit that lady as a way of testing how down to ride Dana was. My nikka has a handful of bodies off hit and runs just from testing bytches to see if they have wifey potential. And it always gets covered up. :smugbiden: Dana took the test and she failed. You saw what happened when Finn deaded her. My nikka got in the Phantom and closed the door in her face like a boss and she's standing there with the Carrie struggle face thinking "What did I just do?":wow: Worst that's gonna happen is his pops might dock the yacht for a couple weeks and take away the black card. He'll bounce back; Finn gets stronger after ether. :smugdraper: Meanwhile Dana's realizing what happens when you try and fukk with the gawd. She get's it from her momma tho. Jess went to the VP's wife on some let's snitch shyt and that idea got gunned up and clapped quick.:youngsabo: So then she snitches to Brody and Brody takes Dana to the station on some let's snitch shyt. But they didn't know that the trill nikka Estes is on Finn's payroll and hit up the goon Carrie. She intercepted Brody like Revis in his prime and that snitch attempt got gunned up and clapped quick. :youngsabo: So what was all that stress for Dana? You'll be lucky if Xander picks up his Metro PCS phone and takes your snitch ass back. You'll be smoking regs in the back of his dad's Buick while Finn is in the guts of a Victoria's Secret model on the coast of Ibiza. :steviej: Was it worth it?

:gladbron::ohhh::pachaha:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Last edited by a moderator: