In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please explain :rudy:

It's just been mad hectic. The show has been moving too fast and it's as if they blew their load a little early. Last season was a compelling thriller that moved at a cautious pace, but this season it seems as if the producers have an obsession with super plot twists etc. Plus that Finn storyline sounds like something straight out of 24 :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
It's just been mad hectic. The show has been moving too fast and it's as if they blew their load a little early. Last season was a compelling thriller that moved at a cautious pace, but this season it seems as if the producers have an addiction in super plot twists etc. Plus that Finn storyline sounds like something straight out of 24 :scusthov:

i just said the very same thing to my boy who loves this show and didnt get into tv show drama only recently. i told him, this show is the premium cable version of 24. if u think bout it, 24 was grittier and more graphic and it was on CABLE. that side plot your absolutely right, that is prime 24 side filler story stuff. and even the villian their lookin for that killed all those agents was the 24 villian in the final season 8

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@2gunsup

feed us please

3671749_o.gif

Last edited by a moderator: