probably some inauguration assassination on walden and then bam new president

image.JPG

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I just watched the ep, can't remember all that happened just yet, but gotdamn :whew:

Did y'all notice how powerful that scene in the woods was with C:weirdo:rrie and Brody? Just renew they Emmy's now :noah:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The way obarth likes the most random characters is :russ: as hell. He did the same thing with Tod in the "Breaking Bad" thread. shyt is nonstop comedy.

:wow: Todd is my nikka. He's the white Weebay. Ready to lay his murder game down at the drop of a hat. Everybody can get it, men, women and churren. He'd probably take the fall for a genocide worth of murders for a bag of onion rings and a Fanta. And he probably really killed all of them too :mjpls:

On a less serious note, I kind of agree about some of the situations getting a little farfetched or slightly sloppily written. And Dana's storyline was only worthwhile for introducing the trillest character in the history of film or television. But the important parts of the show (Brody, Carrie, they're interaction and the main storyline) are still very strong. Plus there's still a few episodes left and I'm confident the payoff is gonna be really good.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just caught up to this show watched all the eps in 2 days....I was out there saying this show didn't deserve all the emmys and what not. I gotta admit brehs I was wrong. It deserved all the awards it got and then some. Season 1 was some of the illest shyt I've seen. That first season finale was the most intense viewing I've seen in a TV show. So far I got some issues with season 2...not feeling it as much as the first one but it'll depend on how things shape out at the end.