In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think if they played it more like Mike is still a jelous simp pining for Jessica who was looking for anything to try to drive a wedge between her and Brody and that is where all of his suspicions and buying into the paranoid ramblings of alchoholic conspiracy theorist then I would be all for it.
But instead he is connecting dots that aren't connected and making leaps to conclusions that nobody who isn't watching events unfold on TV would even consider.

:comeon: Mike hasnt made any conclusions. He's following evidence and shady nikkas.
He knows Walker always sniped with Brody, never misses a target, Walker was lured into a tunnel where he was killed by bullet the same size as a service sidearm, the FBI and CIA are covering shyt up, Brody was working with the CIA, Brody was mindfukked for 8 years, Brody has blown up numerous times last season to the point where Jessica was scared to be around him........Moscow rules says Brody is in some shyt:obama::cape:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how Brody goes it. His wife is giving him a whole bunch of crap for the Carrie stuff, but he chooses ignore that his wife is constantly talking to Mike, like her sleeping with his best friend is ok. I know he messed up by not going to that fundraiser, but I would have said something about Mike going inside my house at 1 a.m.. Her being a hypocrite is the most annoying thing on the show to me.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I don't know how Brody goes it. His wife is giving him a whole bunch of crap for the Carrie stuff, but he chooses ignore that his wife is constantly talking to Mike, like her sleeping with his best friend is ok. I know he messed up by not going to that fundraiser, but I would have said something about Mike going inside my house at 1 a.m.. Her being a hypocrite is the most annoying thing on the show to me.

She's lucky she's hot, or she'd get the Skylar treatment. :troll:

Mike is the worst tho, what kind of friend is he? Sleeping with your boy's girl and tryna set him up for murder and shyt :laugh:

To quote street poet, the Chief himself, Mr. Keef ... a fukk nikka, that's that shyt I don't like.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brody's wife... oooh... the things I'd love to force in to her stuck up, snooty, friend-fukking, fine as hell rectum

:homerdrool:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
1) crippled chuck norris along w/ brody's wife gonna get mike murked

2) i wanted to smack the shyt outta brody wife when she told mike brody is working w/ the cia. bytch, he JUST told you. damn you cant keep a secret for 48 hours before you start blabbing?! dumb bytch.

3) that lil girl gonna remember shorty face after the hospital visit. she looked at her again before she got in that elevator.

4) vp son gonna do something irrational. he scared.

5) that strike was so 24

6) carrie's mad/crazy/scared face is the best facial expression on tv since norman fell

7) the whole debating whose the mole is gaining so much momentum, i dont see how theyre gonna deliver the super swerve and make it payoff, but thats their job. personally, i think its jay electronica. saul would be too much of a cyse, but the reasons i think its jay are the same reasons saul could be the mole, i.e. his job/patroitism has dominated his life and ruined his family

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
mole? :troll:

Max.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yal acting like Mike just started waxing that ass right when Brody got deployed...

That nikka was MIA for 8 years, Mike and Jess thought that dude was dead. She wanted some dikk, and Mike gave it to her.

:yeshrug:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yal acting like Mike just started waxing that ass right when Brody got deployed...

That nikka was MIA for 8 years, Mike and Jess thought that dude was dead. She wanted some dikk, and Mike gave it to her.

:yeshrug:

i dont care if the nikka been dead 20 years its your best friends wife :beli:

there's millions of bytches out here breh,no need to fukk your boys wife