In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If we're gonna sit here and discuss things that don't make sense, Brody caving so quickly and working with the CIA is :wtf:

If he told them to kick rocks what would they do exactly? Expose him like they threatened? Bullshyt. He should've pulled their card, because half the CIA would be committing career suicide if they exposed him. Think about it....they let a terrorist suspect become a congressman and befriend the VP of the U.S. They'd never expose him to anyone....that should be obvious from season 1 when Estes and Saul covered up the drone strikes.

Fred.

Brody is smarter than this, he didn't ask for anything in writing etc

Brody gonna end up winning in the end

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how my triple OG nikka Finn gets down, breh. :shaq: He tried to play nice with Dana's ass, but she decided to bytch up, had the audacity to show her face in the hospital tryna fukk up the whole operation and comes crying to the gawd? :dahell: Nah, breh. My nikka Finn don't play that shyt. :beli: It looks like she snitches to her mom next week, but the dumb bytch goes to Finn's mom about it. But she knows the deal already and this whole hit & run business is gonna get thrown in the bushes. It'll be a minor setback for my dude Finn :manny:, might lose the beamer for a week, but he'll come out ok.:smugdraper: Meanwhile Dana's gonna get thrown to the bushes and always wonder what could have been. Finn could be taking her on trips to Paris, Monoco etc., have her in new red bottoms every day looking fresh than a mug, eating the finest filet mignon and lobster with the heavy butter :wow: but nah, she fukked it up.:ufdup: He'll bounce back like round ball with a new pyt in no time and Dana'll be begging dusty ass Xander to take her back. Smoking dust blunts and eating mayonnaise sandwiches on her daddy's porch :scusthov: while the gawd Finn is sitting courtside at the Wizards game next to RG3 and Emma Stone. Yeah, she gave him the digits too :myman:

Finn ain't built like that. He's gonna off himself if his Pops finds out. Dude lost it when Dana told him she went to the hospital, not on some :kobe: shyt, on some :damn: shyt. He already said he sees a therapist. Dude gonna fukk around and kidnap Dana and have Brody on some Taken shyt.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
mike was there.. and even asked brody to give him the gun.... so him acting like the gun and missing bullet was a big discovery was :comeon:
Ya. I think Mikes gonna really show his ass out of desperation, and the Black Ops team will pay him a visit :noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how or why anyone is a Mike fan whether he is justified in his suspicions of Brody or not. The character is horrible...he's even worse than that dikkhead Quinn.

:why:

I don't think I've seen anyone say they like Mike.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Finn ain't built like that. He's gonna off himself if his Pops finds out. Dude lost it when Dana told him she went to the hospital, not on some :kobe: shyt, on some :damn: shyt. He already said he sees a therapist. Dude gonna fukk around and kidnap Dana and have Brody on some Taken shyt.

:dahell:

He didn't lose it when Dana said that. He flexed and put Dana in check. Being a boss of Finn's pedigree is stressful, hence the therapist. :manny: It's not about his dad finding out, it's about the police and media finding out. That would ruin his dad's chances of becoming president. So if his dad finds out the whole thing's gonna get covered up on some g14 classified shyt. :mjpls: Finn might get the g5 taken away for a couple weeks but he'll bounce back. :youngsabo: Be sipping fine cognacs in St. Tropez in no time.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
why u think the bytch who got hit dead already? Finnd a gawd probly sent his goons to the hospital and had them slip something in her IV tube :obama:... ... dana betta keep her mouth shut or she next... finn got shooters on deck :youngsabo:

1163473_o.gif

These cats sleeping on that nikka Finn. Abu Nazir himself isn't as thoro as the Chocolate City kingpin. :steviej:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dana dont even realize how lucky she is. She could be the first, before his feast of sorority p*ssy come college and Yacht Club hoes commences for da gawd Finn come age 30...then his masonic orgy phase come age 40.........Dana! What the fukk?! :beli:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDc59l2MwMc"]50 Cent ft. R Kelly - Could've Been You - YouTube[/ame]

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7) the whole debating whose the mole is gaining so much momentum, i dont see how theyre gonna deliver the super swerve and make it payoff, but thats their job. personally, i think its jay electronica. saul would be too much of a cyse, but the reasons i think its jay are the same reasons saul could be the mole, i.e. his job/patroitism has dominated his life and ruined his family

jay electronica... :deadrose:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Dana dont even realize how lucky she is. She could be the first, before his feast of sorority p*ssy come college and Yacht Club hoes commences for da gawd Finn come age 30...then his masonic orgy phase come age 40.........Dana! What the fukk?! :beli:

50 Cent ft. R Kelly - Could've Been You - YouTube

That's what I'm tryna say. :salute: This dude Finn finna give this girl the world: the finest whips, jewelry like Cleopatra, the most succulent of crab meats, trips to exotic locales and she wants to throw that away cause of a little hit & run? :dahell: She needs to get her mind right and roll with a winner.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm tryna say. :salute: This dude Finn finna give this girl the world: the finest whips, jewelry like Cleopatra, the most succulent of crab meats, trips to exotic locales and she wants to throw that away cause of a little hit & run? :dahell: She needs to get her mind right and roll with a winner.
:win:

Plus her false sense of rightneousness needs to go. Her dad is AT LEAST a Triple agent, and her mom is a known slut...so whats Dana gon be when she grows up? :ohhh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:win:

Plus her false sense of rightneousness needs to go. Her dad is AT LEAST a Triple agent, and her mom is a known slut...so whats Dana gon be when she grows up? :ohhh:
:wow:
That's true. With the skeletons this chick has in her closet she should be thankful the gawd even looked her way. A fly nikka like Finn comes through and crushes the buildings, tries to upgrade your pumpkin into a Bugatti on some Cinderella shyt, and this is how you thank him? :dahell: My nikka could bag any becky in D.C. She really tryna end up with that offbrand nikka Xander? :what: