In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
i dont care if the nikka been dead 20 years its your best friends wife :beli:

there's millions of bytches out here breh,no need to fukk your boys wife

Yup.

Plus even after Brody came back, dude is still constantly hovering around like a vulture waiting for Brody to fukk up so he can swoop in and :cape:

Dude didn't just go :manny: and fukk his boy's wife, he went full on simp mode and is tryna compete with his best friend even after he comes back from the dead :laugh:

Now Brody in the cut, finna put a bullet in his dome yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :dj2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:comeon: Mike hasnt made any conclusions. He's following evidence and shady nikkas.
He knows Walker always sniped with Brody, never misses a target, Walker was lured into a tunnel where he was killed by bullet the same size as a service sidearm, the FBI and CIA are covering shyt up, Brody was working with the CIA, Brody was mindfukked for 8 years, Brody has blown up numerous times last season to the point where Jessica was scared to be around him........Moscow rules says Brody is in some shyt:obama::cape:

The CIA had thrown a decorated veteran agent in the bushes and were completely giving Brody the thumbs up till they found a video of him talking about blowing up the vice-president.
Mike has a few beers with a paranoid hippie ex-soldier, one walk through of a months old crime scene with Deputy Barney Fife and he immediately puts it together that Brody is a murderer.
That would have been fine if it was played as Mike doing it because he is a jealous a$$hole that is looking for any way he can get back in Jessica's panties but that isn't how the show is portraying Mike's investigation.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: at people still arguing over the "Mike suspects Brody" shyt.

1. Tom Walker was murdered in a secluded spot so someone either A. was familiar enough with his routine to follow him there or B. was meeting him.

2. You could say "well, maybe Nazir's goons killed him"....which is fine but Brody's gun, the same type used to kill Tom Walker, is missing one bullet.

3. Prior to Mike finding the gun the CIA told him to end his investigation because it's a matter of national security. Keep in mind the only suspects at this point are terrorists or Brody.

4. Then he goes to tell Jess, and she says "Brody is working for the CIA".

So what conclusion would you come to? That Brody did it. :mindblown: at people acting like this is some kinda crazy leap in logic.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If we're gonna sit here and discuss things that don't make sense, Brody caving so quickly and working with the CIA is :wtf:

If he told them to kick rocks what would they do exactly? Expose him like they threatened? Bullshyt. He should've pulled their card, because half the CIA would be committing career suicide if they exposed him. Think about it....they let a terrorist suspect become a congressman and befriend the VP of the U.S. They'd never expose him to anyone....that should be obvious from season 1 when Estes and Saul covered up the drone strikes.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Funniest part of the episode is when Finn blanked out on Dana after she told him that the chick they ran over is dead :laugh:

That's how my triple OG nikka Finn gets down, breh. :shaq: He tried to play nice with Dana's ass, but she decided to bytch up, had the audacity to show her face in the hospital tryna fukk up the whole operation and comes crying to the gawd? :dahell: Nah, breh. My nikka Finn don't play that shyt. :beli: It looks like she snitches to her mom next week, but the dumb bytch goes to Finn's mom about it. But she knows the deal already and this whole hit & run business is gonna get thrown in the bushes. It'll be a minor setback for my dude Finn :manny:, might lose the beamer for a week, but he'll come out ok.:smugdraper: Meanwhile Dana's gonna get thrown to the bushes and always wonder what could have been. Finn could be taking her on trips to Paris, Monoco etc., have her in new red bottoms every day looking fresh than a mug, eating the finest filet mignon and lobster with the heavy butter :wow: but nah, she fukked it up.:ufdup: He'll bounce back like round ball with a new pyt in no time and Dana'll be begging dusty ass Xander to take her back. Smoking dust blunts and eating mayonnaise sandwiches on her daddy's porch :scusthov: while the gawd Finn is sitting courtside at the Wizards game next to RG3 and Emma Stone. Yeah, she gave him the digits too :myman:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
did this nikka just write a paragrpaph on finn and dana :wow:

c77f19ab.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Didnt Brody shoot a deer or some shyt in season 1 when they had a get together over there house and Mike was there

Wouldn't that explain the one bullet being missing?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didnt Brody shoot a deer or some shyt in season 1 when they had a get together over there house and Mike was there

Wouldn't that explain the one bullet being missing?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, and I assume Brody will mention that if pressed.

Fred.