In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Carrie and company ever consider that Nazir's people had eyes on Brody? His lie about spending the night with Carrie might be discovered. A little bit sloppy by the CIA.

good point. as soon as brody told ol girl (cant think of her name, nazir's handler) that he spent the night at carries she could have been saying to herself "yeah right, we was watching u and you havent been anywhere near carries apt"

im tellin yall ol girl knows way more than any other character.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
starting to think jay electronica's big brother is the mole. somebody tipped them off and he's always come off a bit aggy that his job broke his family apart. its gonna be a big swerve.

that ambush was beastly, tho.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
what other evidence did he have? that he was killed in a tunnel? brody been "acting weird" since he got back? really breh, a dude who did years as a prisoner of war was acting strange in the time hes been back in society? shyt was a reach of epic proportions.
"he was killed by a 9mm"
"oh shyt that means he was killed by a marine"
like marines are the only ones in the dc metro area that have access to 9mm's

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think if they played it more like Mike is still a jelous simp pining for Jessica who was looking for anything to try to drive a wedge between her and Brody and that is where all of his suspicions and buying into the paranoid ramblings of alchoholic conspiracy theorist then I would be all for it.
But instead he is connecting dots that aren't connected and making leaps to conclusions that nobody who isn't watching events unfold on TV would even consider.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I know who the mole is. :smh: at all you fools for not putting it together already :ufdup:

for all you dumb asses, the mole is:

Dana_Brody.jpg

:smugdraper: